Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022: The state has started many types of pension systems for women. Many such systems are run by the central government, through which all facilities are accessible to women. There is also such a widow’s pension system. According to this, the government provides financial assistance to the country’s widows. This system is run in different states of the country according to their own rules. That is, different amounts of financial assistance are provided by each state.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022
At the same time, the Haryana government has decided to give Rs 2250 per month to women under Vidhwa Pension Yojana. This will prove to be of great help to the widows of the state. The pension system provides financial assistance to women for their livelihood.
- Women below the poverty line can benefit from this system.
- If a woman has already applied for a government or pension scheme, she cannot apply for it.
- To take advantage of this system, the woman’s age should be between 18 and 60 years.
- Women whose annual income is 20,000 or less can apply for this.
- Widows should have an account with a nationalized bank.
- To take advantage of this system, the applicant woman must also submit the man’s death certificate.
How to apply: Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- If a woman wants to apply for this system, she must apply online.
- For this you have to visit the state’s official website.
- The Widow’s Pension option will be displayed on the website of this website.
- The woman must click on this option.
- After doing this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page is the Apply Now option, which you must click on.
- Then the next page opens, where the registration form will be there.
- In this, all information related to the woman will be sought.
- Now you need to submit this form by clicking on the Submit option on your mobile screen.
- In this way, the woman’s application will be completed.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana: Documents required
- Aadhar card
- spouse’s death certificate
- proof of address
- proof of income
- age certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- photo in passport size
Haryana Government Pension Hike
In Haryana, the government has increased all social pensions and allowances, including old-age and widow’s allowances. This increase will apply from April. The proposal to increase the pension, allowances and financial assistance to be paid out according to various social security systems in Haryana from 1 April was approved at the government meeting today.
Now the honorary allowance for old age, pension for widows and destitute women, disability pension, social insurance allowance, dwarf supplement and eunuch compensation have been increased from Rs 2,250 to Rs 2,500 per month in the state. Poor children will be given a pension of 1,600 Rs per month instead of 1,350 Rs and disabled children who do not go to school will be given 1,950 Rs per month instead of 1,650 Rs.
Know how much pension and allowance you now receive
- Old-age pension Together – Rs 2250 to 2500.
- Pension for widows and destitute women – Rs 2250 to 2500.
- Disability Pension – 2500 Rs.
- Ladli Social Insurance Contribution – Height from 2250 to 2500 Rs.
- Midget Allowance and Transgender Allowance – Rs 2500 will be available.
At the cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Manohar Lal on Tuesday, it was also decided to provide compensation to the GST (State, Central and IGST) for the items used in the treatment of corona patients. This system will be valid until 30 June. Donors will be encouraged by refunding VAT on items related to covid. However, GST will only be reimbursed if GST is reimbursed for goods donated free of charge to state hospitals or hospitals and institutions authorized by the Department of Health and Family Welfare for covid-related material.
Poor children will receive Rs 1600 per month instead of Rs 1350
In the second wave of corona, the state faced an acute shortage of liquid medical oxygen and other health equipment such as ventilators, medicines, etc. A large number of companies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and people from different sections come. Further to donate such items to expand health infrastructure and equipment.
Also read – UP Free Drilling Yojana Form: Application for free drilling system starts, how to register online
PM Kaushal Vikas 3.0: The third phase of the skill development program started, now 8 thousand will be available every month