UP Bhagya Lakshmi Update: The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a system for the bright future of daughters. This system has been named UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana. From the time a daughter is born into a family, the parents begin to deposit money for the daughter’s education and marriage. However, due to financial constraints, many do not want to give birth to daughters, in which case many cases such as female abortion and gender segregation come to the fore.
UP Bhagya Lakshmi Update
In such a situation, a special system for daughters has been started by the Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh. If you also want to secure the future of your daughter, definitely read more information about this UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana in this article.
Financial support is provided to parents under the program launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government for Daughters. With the birth of a daughter, the process begins to receive this financial assistance, which is given in the form of maturities when the daughter turns 21 years old. At the same time, the state government also bears the costs of the daughter’s education. , Below the poverty line, ie. BPL cardholder, gets the benefit of UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana.
How To Make Money In Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh government gives a bond of Rs 50,000 at the birth of a daughter. When a daughter is born, the mother receives 5100 rupees in UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana for raising the daughter, so there are no problems in the beginning. When the daughter enters class 6, 3,000 rupees will enter her account.
Apart from this, 5 thousand rupees are given to reach 8th grade and 7 thousand rupees to reach 10th grade. In the same way, Rs 8,000 in support is provided by the government of Uttar Pradesh to sit in class 12. In this way, 23,000 rupees are deposited in the daughter’s account during her studies. In UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana (Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana), let’s tell you that the bond matures after 21 years and gets 2 lakh rupees, which is useful for the daughter.
Terms of the Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme
- The benefit of this UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana (Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana) will be given to the daughters born after the year 2006.
- It will be mandatory to register at the Anganwadi Center within 1 month after the birth of the daughter.
- People who use this system can not marry their daughter before 18 years.
- The daughter’s education should be in a state school.
- The beneficiary should be resident in UP.
- Only the daughters of the BPL family will benefit from this system.
- The family income should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per year.
- If you are a government employee, you can not take advantage of this system.
Documents required for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- Residence certificate for Uttar Pradesh
- birth certificate for girl children
- Aadhar card of parents
- proof of income
- proof of home address
- bank account details
UP Bhagya Lakshmi Update Application Process
Under UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana, applicants can get the online application form and apply for the system by reading the given procedure.
- To do this, the applicant must first go to the official website of the Women and Child Development Department (mahilakalyan.up.nic.in).
- Fill out all the information in the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana form on this site! and submit the application!
- This way you will be able to apply in order.
Uttar Pradesh’s government has started UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana to stop female infanticide and gender segregation in the state. Through this, the government of Uttar Pradesh provides financial assistance to the parents at the birth of a daughter.
Also know – UP scholarship 2022: From this day, money will be in the account, important news for students
Indira Awas Yojana List 2022: Indira Awas Yojana list released, see list online