Solar Rooftop Subvention Yojana 2022 : Today we have come up with another government plan that was officially released by our esteemed Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and this government plan was named “Free Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana”. Under this system, any family in any state in India can install solar panels in this house or office or any workplace for a fee. PM Modi also released a free solar roof subsidy Yojana which also provides the link on this page. Here you get the PM Solar Rooftop Scheme online application form and complete information, read this page to the end.
Solar Rooftop Subvention Yojana 2022
The Government of India is now shifting the electricity department from facial fuel energy to renewable energy by promoting solar energy and nuclear power in India. This system also helps to make India self-sufficient in electricity and at the same time the government will work to supply electricity to other countries like Africa as well. So be a part of the development of our country and install solar panels in your home under the State Solar Subsidy Scheme.
With all these things in mind, the Government of India launched a new project called One Sun One World One Grid (Osovog). In this project, the government will produce solar panels on a large scale and make India independent in terms of electricity. Below we will share complete information about the subsidy along with benefits.
Solar Rooftop Subvention Yojana 2022 Observation
This system (Free Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana) will be of great help to all the citizens of India who want to save some money and reduce their electricity bill. This system not only helps to install solar panels in your home but also for much less money, it also helps to reduce your electricity cost to zero rupees and you will get free electricity for life. Below we have shared the complete summary of this state subsidy system for solar panels 2022 (free Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana) as you can see!
Solar Rooftop Scheme MNRE Online Registration
To follow the online application form for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme from the official portal for MNRE, ie mnre.gov.in or Pin – An Online Portal for Solar Photovoltaic Installation (Grid-Connected Rooftop) Portal The following steps can be followed. solarrooftop.gov.in
- To apply for the Solar Rooftop Scheme (free Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana), open the Solarrooftop.gov.in website on your mobile or desktop browser.
- On the home screen you will see a scrolling text “Apply for a sunroof – Click here”
- Click on the application link and you will be redirected to the page where you need to choose your STAE / UT name
- After that you will get the “Registration” “Login” button
- If you are applying for the first time, click on the registration button and select the “Consumer” option
- Register now by filling in “Name, e-mail address, customer number, department, mobile number, address, password”.
- After successful registration for Rooftop Solar Panel (free Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana) and concerned electrical department in your state will visit your home and solar panels will be installed on your roof.
- To take advantage of the subsidy, you need to send the solar panel bill and the electricity production report to your login panel and you will receive the subsidy directly to your bank account.
Solar Panel Scheme Specification and Benefits
You can install the panel at home, factory, group homes, buildings or anywhere in your community! By installing solar panels, you will reduce the cost of electricity by 30-50 percent. These panels will give you more than 25 years of power without any compensation! You can get back the cost of solar panels within 5-6 years and then after enjoying free electricity for 19-20 years! Get a 40 percent subsidy by installing solar panels below 3 KW and a 20 percent subsidy on panels from 3 KW to more than 500 KW.
The subsidy will be given by your state power plant directly to your bank account number. To install solar panels in your home, you need at least 100 square meters of space. Cost without subsidy Rs. 60 thousand to Rs. 70K and with subsidy the cost is Rs. 42K to Rs. 49K or less! Consumers will earn up to Rs. 2k to 3k per year with this state solar roof system (free solar roof subsidy Yojana)! As mentioned above, you can request your contribution directly from the disco agency!
Also know – Post Office MIS Update: In this post office system you can get 25 hundred rupees every month, know how