New Delhi: The country’s largest State Bank of India (SBI) is constantly changing new offers and rules for its account holders every day. In the meantime, if your account is in the SBI, then this news will be very useful for you, because the rules of withdrawing cash from its ATM have changed.
SBI took this step to secure ATM transactions. If you withdraw money from SBI ATM, then OTP will be required. Under this new rule, customers will not be able to withdraw cash without OTP. In such a situation, if you do not know it, then know it very well, otherwise your money may get stuck.
This information has been provided via tweet by SBI Bank. Let me tell you, for withdrawing more than 10 thousand rupees from the ATM, the help of an OTP should be obtained. This OTP will be sent to your registered mobile. After that you have to use it.
Get to know the details
- You will need OTP to withdraw money from the SBI ATM.
- This will send an OTP to your registered mobile phone number.
- This OTP will be four digits that the customer will receive for a transaction.
- After entering the amount you want to withdraw, you will be prompted to enter OTP on the ATM screen.
- To withdraw cash you must enter the OTP received at the mobile phone number registered with the bank on this screen.
That’s why the bank changed the rules
The bank has taken this step to protect customers from fraud. The bank is constantly receiving fraud-related complaints. SBI has the largest network of 22,224 branches and 63,906 ATMs with 71,705 branches BC. in India.