Uttar Pradesh Sadi Anudan Through this article related to the scheme, we will tell you, from which the general category SC / ST / minority category is for all categories. marriage allowance What are the benefits of the program and how to apply for a marriage grant online What documents will you need when applying for a marriage grant Electronic form Sadi Anudan Once you have completed it, where to print it and send it along with other information, in this article you will see, for complete information about the wedding grant, you should visit the official website http: //www.shadianudan.upsdc. wedding grant scheme in Uttar Pradesh Online Uttar Pradesh 2021 Wedding Grant Program Prime Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form UP Sadi Anudan Yojana
About Marriage Grant Uttar Pradesh (About Sadi Anudan UP)
- The application form was released electronically by the Government of Uttar Pradesh as part of a grant program for the marriage of the daughters of poor people belonging to a minority / planned caste / planned tribes and general category, see other information about this program below.
- amount of financial assistance Sadi Anudan The amount of financial aid provided by Uttar Pradesh is 00 20,000 per marriage.
- Financial assistance is acceptable for marriage of up to two daughters in a family
Eligibility for financial assistance in the Sadi Anudan program
- The marriage allowance is managed by the Department of Social Welfare
- Under this scheme, the applicant’s income must be below the poverty line, ie 4 56,460 per year in the urban area and must not exceed 4 46080 ₹ in the rural area.
- Applicants receiving an old-age pension / widow’s pension for the needy / disability pension and socialist pension will not need an income certificate
- It will be mandatory for the holder of the Planned Castes and Planned Tribes to enter the serial number of the caste certificate issued electronically by Tehsil.
- In the marriage application, the son must be 18 years of age or older at the time of marriage.
- After the death of the spouse, the needy wife or the disabled applicant will be preferred.
- The grant will be valid for marriage of up to two daughters from one family.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|system name||Uttar Pradesh Wedding Grant Program|
|that started||By Prime Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|grant amount||20000 / daughter’s marriage|
|beneficiary||daughters of Uttar Pradesh|
Documents required for the Uttar Pradesh marriage grant
- Aadhar Card
- Bank booklet
- BPL list card if available
- income certificate
- Certificate related to pension system
- pensioner ID
- pensioner certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- death certificate of the spouse
- disability certificate
- marriage grant application form
Benefits of the 2021 marriage grant program
- Sadi Anudan Yojana The allowance will be given to the daughters of poor families.
- Providing financial assistance from the state government for the marriage of girls belonging to Planned Castes, Planned Castes, Planned Castes, Minorities, Financially Weaker General Classes, Other families with backward classes under the 2021 marriage grant program.
- With this plan, the birth of girls in the family will change the negative thinking of these people.
- According to this plan, if you want to get money from the government for your daughter’s wedding, then you have to go to the official website and fill out the online form.
How to check the status of the application at UP Vivah Anudan Yojana? (How to check the status of the application in the Marriage Grant Scheme UP)
- For marriage grant applications submitted online, visit this website http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in to check the status of the application
- After going to the home page, click View Application Status
- The next page will open where you need to enter the application number, application number / bank account number and password
- Login by entering the security code You will see the status of your application
Services of UP Sadi Anudan
- New registration (Click below to apply for new)
- Print an application form (Click here to reprint the application form)
- Sadi Anudan application status (click here to find out the status of the application)
- Helpline General, SC, ST Category – 18004190001
- Category Command Help Line Other Categories backwards – 18001805131
- Minority Classes Help Line Command Category – 0522-2286199
marriage grant application status 2021
Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh
How to view the list of wedding grants
Prime Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Uttar Pradesh
marriage grant application status 2021
Download the marriage grant form
Marriage grant amount 2021
Marriage allowance form pdf up