Ration card Last check of the list: Important news for ration card holders. If you also want to know whose name is included in the ration card, you can now easily find out. For this you do not need to do rounds of offices. Let us tell you how to check the names of people in the ration card – The Food Department provides online information about ration cards (Ration Card List Check Online). You can check to sit at home whose name is on the ration card. Let’s tell you about the process step by step!
Ration Card Latest List Check
First of all, you need to open the Ration Card website in your state. You can also check by clicking this link fcs.up.gov.in. After this, you need to go to the section that contains the necessary links on the website. Now here in the list, you need to click on the Ration Card Authorization List option. Here you will see the name list of all districts on the screen (New ration list Check online). Choose your district in this. After this, you need to choose your area if you are from urban or rural neighborhoods.
Now you will get the list of all the Panchayats that will come under your block. In this you have to choose the name of your Panchayat. All types of information about ration cards will be visible here. You will now see the list of all ration cards on the screen. After this you have to choose the name of the head. After this, select the number of the digital ration card indicated next to the name. As soon as you select the digital ration card number, your ration card details will be revealed. In this detail, the name and details of all your members will be given whose name is in your ration card.
UP ration card list
Foods such as wheat, rice, sugar, casein, etc. will be made available at favorable prices to the selected beneficiaries in the ration card list of the state government of Uttar Pradesh. People have also been classified in Antyodaya’s ration card list. UP ration card list August 2021 has been issued People in the state who have applied online for ration cards in 2020-21 can apply for their name in the UP ration card list.
Uttar Pradesh ration card list fcs.up.gov.in
If you want to know if your name is in Uttar Pradesh’s list of ration cards or not, read and follow all the information given below.
- First of all, you need to go to the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card website.
- Then open the link to the NFSA Eligibility List.
- The list of all districts in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be displayed.
- Then you need to choose your district.
- Now choose your city / tehsil.
- Click to see the name of your region
- After doing this, the list of ration cards will appear in front of you.
- After this, a new page will be opened where the names of the store owners in state stores with cheap rations in that area will be displayed.
- Next to the name of each store owner, the number of ration cards will be shown below. If you know the name of the business owner, then in his name
- Click on the ration card number shown next.
- You will see the list of all ration card holders in that area.
Holders of ration cards for SEK 23.64 million will benefit from PDS
The Ministry of Consumer Affairs in collaboration with the Ministry of Electronics and IT has prepared to provide a number of ration card related services at Public Service Centers (CSCs) across the country. This new initiative from the government includes services related to ration cards, application for a new ration card and updating information in it. The services will also be available at CSC. Access to these services at more than 3.7 lakh centers across the country will benefit 23.64 million ration card holders.
Also read – E Shram card amount: When will the remaining 1000 rupees enter the account, a major update came about this
Kisan credit card – KCC update: Farmers will receive 3 lakh loans, know new interest rate