Benefits of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta: Rajasthan (Rajasthan) Rajasthan’s unemployment benefit is provided by the government for unemployed men and women. Rajasthan unemployment benefit under the previous government (Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta) Men received INR 600 and women 750 INR. Which the Congress government had promised to increase! Which was increased 5 times by the congressional government! The Congress government had reduced the unemployment benefit (Berojgari Bhatta) to INR 3,000 for unemployed youths and INR 3,500 for girls. At present, another good news has been given by Rajasthan’s Prime Minister in the budget for unemployed young people.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta benefits
Unemployment benefits have been introduced for the permanent residents of Rajasthan. In what monthly amount is given to the unemployed in Rajasthan. Now this compensation is 600 rupees in Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta! 3500 to Rs. One thousand rupees per month has been raised. Unemployment benefit (Berojgari Bhatta) has now been increased! And the number of beneficiaries has also been increased by 40,000. The government has provided unemployment benefits of one thousand rupees in the budget this year. Increase was announced!
This unemployment benefit from Rajasthan (Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta) is 3,000 rupees for men and 3,500 rupees for disabled women! Monthly allowance is given! Now it will be raised to 4000 Rs.4000 for men and Rs.4500 for women with disabilities. You must also register for employment in order to receive unemployment benefits. You can not apply for Berojgari Bhatta without employment registration.
The benefits of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- The educated unemployed youths in the state will benefit from Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- An amount of Rs 3,000 per month will be given to unemployed young people and Rs 3,500 per month to unemployed girls.
- According to the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the state government of Rajasthan will provide monthly unemployment benefits to the educated youth who have passed 12th and graduation.
- This amount of support will be given to the applicant if he remains unemployed for two years. So that unemployed young people can meet their needs.
- To take advantage of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, unemployed youths must have a bank account.
- The financial support provided under the scheme will be sent to the recipient’s bank account.
- That way, there are many benefits to Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan! Given to all educated unemployed young people in Rajasthan!
Eligibility to obtain Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
The candidate who receives this Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana should be born in Rajasthan. In this, the maximum age for the general category should be 30 years and the maximum age for the reserved category should be 35 years. The annual family income of the candidate should be less than two lakhs. Applicants should have an account in SBI bank and the candidate should be unemployed. Berojgari Bhatta Yojana applicants should not have any kind of job. See registration for more information!
How to apply for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- For this Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the applicant must first go to the official website of the Skill, Employment Department. After visiting the official website, the website opens in front of you.
- On this website you have to click on the menu bar. After that, you need to go to the job search section from the menu bar
- The Apply For Berojgari Bhatta option appears, you need to click on this option. on options
- After clicking, you will see the next option. The page will open! On this page you will find “SSO
- ID, “Password” and “Captcha” must be entered. And click the “Login” button. Then the next page opens in front of you.
Purpose of the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme (Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Benefits)
Rajasthan Unemployment Benefit System (Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana) Even though they are educated, young people are unemployed. Unemployed young people in the state are looking for sailors but they do not get a job. Because of this, they can not support their family. Given the problem, the state government has started this Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. According to this system, educated unemployed boys in the state of Rajasthan receive 3,000 rupees per month and girls 3,500 rupees per month as unemployment benefits. Rajasthan through this unemployment benefit system (Rajasthan) To meet the financial needs of educated unemployed young people in the state.
Learn also here: PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022 Apply: In this schedule, the tractor is available at half price, know how
Update of the pension system for employees: Major change regarding pension for employees, know new update
E Shram Portal Update 2022: Make your E Shram card like this at home, feel the process
KVP Interest rate: Check current interest rates for Kisan Vikas Patra, read details here