Today you will know that the online application for Post Matric Scholarship Online has started in Bihar. For this, how do you apply electronically from your mobile or home computer if you want to get all the information about the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Application. So read this post in full and share it with your friends. whatsapp and facebook Share it so other students can find out Post Matric Scholarship Online the link is below First of all read the information carefully and only then apply
It was founded and committed to providing scholarships to deserving students of the Planned Castes and Planned Races and Classes backwards and the Late Classes studying in the post-admission class inside and outside the state, and under the Central Sponsorship Plan. an entry scholarship program was in place. Under this scheme, the scholarship is awarded to students studying at a duly recognized college / university institution. Under this system, funds are provided by the state government and the central government.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar
One thousand students belonging to the SC / ST and Backward and Backward Classes (BC / EBC) of Bihar (Post Matric Scholarship Online) will now be able to take advantage of the scholarship program easily. For this, they will not even have to apply to the National Scholarship Portal. The Ministry of Education prepared its Bihar electronic portal with the help of the NIC.
On the occasion of its inauguration on Friday, Education Minister Vijay Kumar Choudhary said the program has been pending for three or four years due to the central government’s reliance on the NSP portal. We had to wait. This wait will end as soon as the gateway is prepared by the NIC. For the year 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 the three-year pending scholarship program can be implemented simultaneously. Children from poor families will now be able to receive the scholarship amount on time. Other states will also follow this portal.
e Shram Card Online Registration (UW)
Required documents for Meta-Matric Scholarship
- Bonafide Certificate (Issued by You Foundation)
- Fee structure (Issued by your current institution)
- Casta certificate
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- aadhar card
- Matric, Inter, BA Marksheet
- Bank book
- email ID
The last date of the Post Matric Bihar scholarship is: October 15, 2021
What is the Bonafide Certificate?
Bonafide Certificate The student’s complete details are written on the college block, issued by the college principal. The Bonafide Certificate probably contains the following information:
Bonafide Certificate: This certifies that Ram Kumar Singh, son of Mohan Singh, bearing the Roll Number “Enter Roll Number” is a 2nd year Medium Level Art (IA) student for the 2021-22 academic year. He is a Bonafide student of “Enter College Name” he is a reliable honest worker and has a good moral character he is a student of Intermediate of Art (IA) 2nd year for the year 2021-22 He is a real student of “NAME OF THE COLLEGE”, he is a reliable honest worker and has a good moral character)
What is the End Structure
Below you can see the form of the fee structure that is configured as an example, here is just an example, you can contact your college and do the fee structure.
- Student name: Ram Singh
- Father’s Name: Mohan Singh
- Roll number: 123
- Course session: 2021-22
Detail of the end
|End of examination||1500|
|Small developer fee||200|
Instructions on how to apply for a scholarship >> Watch videos
Post Matric Scholarship Portal
Dedicating this portal www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in to students at a grand event organized at the Madan Mohan Jha Amphitheater of the Ministry of Education, the Minister of Education announced that within one month of registering and applying to this portal, through of DBT. The amount will be transferred to the account of the beneficiaries. Shri Chowdhary launched this new Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Post Matric Scholarship Online) portal in the presence of Deputy Minister and Minister of Welfare Renu Devi and Minister of Planned Cast and Tribe Santosh Suman. Renu Devi connected to the ceremony via video conference. The Minister of Education said that approval has been given under the 2018 scholarship program.
Post Matric Bihar Kitna Paisa Milata Hai >> Watch
Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship
Retrograde Classes and Late Classes and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tributes A non-entry scholarship program is open to Bihar Temporary Residents, students of the Rearward Classes and Late Class Schedules, and Scheduled Castes. Under this program the following students will be eligible to apply for the scholarship
Application only for the academic year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- The applicant must be a temporary resident of Bihar.
- The applicant caste should be included in the list of Rear Order Classes and Most Descending Classes and Planned Castes and Planned Tribes issued by the State Government.
- Income Limit for Post Matric Scholarship Maximum total of parents / guardians including the applicant for the financial year 2019-20 ₹ 150000 for other students with a delay of 250000 for students with extremely late and financial year 2020 250000 for other classes with a delay of 21 and up to three lakhs per financial year 2021
- The maximum total annual income from all sources for the financial years 2019-20 and 2020-21 of the parents or guardians of the applicant Planned Caste and Planned Race should be .000 250,000 and from the year 2021-22, the maximum income limit will be must be up to three lakh.
Post Matric Scholarship Online 2021
Post Matric Scholarship After passing the registration exams, only students studying in the upper class will have to apply online for the scholarship.
After passing a level course and studying in another equivalent course will not be eligible for a scholarship such as: If someone after the examination I.Sc, IA, BA after passing the B.Com and M. Scholarship will not be given for studies in the class MA after .Sc
In backward classes and extremely late classes, only two sons of the applicant’s parents will be accepted, this rule will not apply to daughters, but this rule will not apply to Planned Castes and Planned Tribes.
How to apply for the Post Matric Online Bihar Scholarship?
- To benefit from the Post Matric Scholarship Online, it is mandatory for all students to register online. All applicants must file electronically within the stipulated date through advertising by the state government.
- Aadhar and students’ mobile verification will be done via OTP on mobile that is done during registration.
- After registration, the applicant will have to log in, from which he will receive the Applied Scholarship Information, according to which the applicant will have to enter his personal data such as mobile verification and bank account information, it is obligatory to be in his name applicant in the bank account. Along with this, it will also be necessary to enter the institute course details and certificates correctly.
During the online application, you must fill in the blank with an asterisk * otherwise there will be no final submission of the form, no change can be made by the applicant after the final submission. The application related to the registration submitted by the applicant should be previewed before the final submission, so that applicants can match their entries and finally submit them to this portal. Make sure the information on the application form you fill out is correct. Print the final PDA (Pdf) application and keep it secure.
The certificate number associated with the caste / residence / income certificate given by the applicant in the application will be verified through the Bihar Administrative Reforms Mission bank account check by the PFMS server and the Aadhaar number will be verified online by the Aadha server .
VERIFICATION OF THE APPLICATIONS FILLED BY THE INSTITUTIONS
The information about the application submitted electronically by the applicant to the portal will be obtained through the portal to the login of the key employee of the relevant institute. During the stay, the relevant information will be provided in time for the application to be made electronically by the applicant.
Scholarship Registration Procedure
The Online Post Matric Scholarship Forms are completed in 5 Steps: 1st Step: Student Registration, 2nd Step: Personal Banking Details, 3rd Step: Apply for a Scholarship, 4th Step: Download Documents and Photo and in the 5th Step you will receive a preview .
- To apply for the scholarship online, visit http://www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in/
- A Student Menu on the Home Page Select the Scholarship Type from the drop-down menu above and click
- After clicking, the next page will open where if you are already registered. then log in
- Click on “New Registration” for a new student
- After opening the next page, you should read the instructions before applying online for the scholarship
- Note the () button and click Continue
- The postgraduate scholarship registration page will open by clicking the Continue button
- Where to enter your student’s name, gender, aadhaar number, date of birth, email ID, mobile phone number verification
For any question and suggestion send us an email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions About Post Matric Scholarship
Only scanned copies of all Original Documents as required in the online application form valid for the periods 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 should be uploaded. The list of documents includes
Aadhaar student card
Bonafide Certificate from
Proof of remuneration from
Institution income certificate valid for 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
Previous Degree Certificate
Last year mark sheet
You can edit the information you have completed until you have finalized and submitted the online application.
Aadhaar card number is required for students to complete the online application.
No, the PAN Card is not required.
Students can check the status of the Internet Application by registering with their login details.
You can print your application multiple times after submitting and uploading, completing the application.
A student can only register once on the portal for one academic year. The student can renew further without entering more details for the next academic year onwards.