PMJJBY Bima Yojana, in this state system everyone will get the benefit of 2 lakhs, apply like this Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started a new life insurance system called Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. On the other hand, former Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley has given a speech in the 2015 budget session and it started with the 2015 budget session. It arose to improve the poor and economically backward sections of society. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (PMJJBY) is now available for people in the 18-50 age group. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana is an insurance policy that provides an annual life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh. Users can pay premium at an affordable cost of Rs 330 per year.
PMJJBY Bima Yojana
In this article, we will talk about the policy, its key features, benefits and other information. This article will help you to get more information about PM Jeevan Jyoti Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a social security system provided by the government to people in the category below the poverty line. Accidents do not occur on the basis of whether a person is rich or poor. However, A is only affordable for the rich group and the middle-income group.
Prominent features of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: – (PMJJBY Bima Yojana,
Some of the prominent features of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (PMJJBY) are mentioned below-
The registration period for this schedule (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) is from June 1 of each year to June 31 of the following year. At the time of the registration period, the customer must register and give their consent for automatic debiting. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana Scheme (PMJJBY) provides a coverage of Rs 2 lakh to the nominee. The coverage amount will be tax-free and the plan offers a hassle-free application process. The term of the system is one year from the date of signing. According to the term of the life insurance, the insured will renew the plan every year after the age of 55. If an insured wants to cancel the plan, he / she will do so without renewing the plan.
The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana: –
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana provides death protection of Rs 2 lakh to the beneficiaries.
- According to the terms of the life insurance, the plan will not provide any maturity benefit.
- If an insured does not submit his form 15G / 15H, he must pay tax benefit in the amount of Rs.1 lakh.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) provides risk coverage for one year.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Eligibility criteria: –
- The insured must have a savings account.
- The age of the insured should be 18 to 50 years.
- Users can subscribe to this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana using a savings account.
- You can link your Aadhar card to your participating bank account.
Nomination process for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana: –
- The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana registration process is more convenient and easier.
- Life Insurance Company Corporation manages the popular program Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY).
- If your bank is linked to an insurance company, you can contact your banker and sign up for this process.
You must follow the following procedure given below-
You can download the application form for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. You must select the language and fill in the information of your choice. After that, you will send the duly completed form to your respective bank. You can submit all necessary and necessary documents. After completing the verification process, you will be registered for this schedule (PMJJBY).
Also know – NVSP Voter ID Status: Selects ID card not received yet, see the status of your application like this, this is an easy way
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022: Pregnant women get Rs 6000, free delivery
List of work cards: See the name in the list of work cards, 6 thousand rupees will come this month
PM Kisan 10th installment rejected list: These farmers did not get the money for the 10th installment, see the list here