PM Mudra Yojana Application 2022: Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan program (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Rin Yojana) It is a system launched by the Government of India. Where simple loans are given to small businesses. To provide loans to eligible citizens of PM Mudra Yojana, the loan category is divided into three parts. Citizens based on these categories of loans according to their requirements (loan) You can take part of the amount!
PM Mudra Yojana Application 2022
PM Mudra loan (PM Mudra Loan Scheme) It was started by the central government in 2015. Small businesses can apply for loans under this system. The main goal of this system for the central government is to provide simple loans to small businesses. Citizens can apply for a loan amount ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh under the PMMY system to start their business. If you also want to apply for a loan under this scheme, you can apply for a loan (loan) You can check the permission list to take
this plan (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Scheme) In store owners, fruit greengrocers, hotel owners! repair shops, machine operators, other rural and urban industries, small manufacturing units, partner shipyards, own yards, etc.! Citizens doing business can apply for a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh under PM Mudra Yojana.
Prime Minister Mudra loan category
PM Mudra loan program (PM Mudra Loan Scheme) It is divided into three parts. Details of which are given below!
- shishu loan Citizens who want to start their own business can apply for a Shishu loan! Only citizens according to this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana category! You can apply for a loan amount of Rs 50,000. Its annual interest rate varies from 10 percent to 12 percent. The loan repayment period has been set at 5 years.
- kishore loans , Citizens whose business has started but not been established can apply for Kishore loans. According to this category, citizens can apply for loan amount from Rs 50 thousand to Rs 5 lakh. The interest rate on this varies depending on the lending institution. The repayment period of the loan is determined by the banks.
- Tarun loans – The application can be made for the businessmen whose business has been established and they want to take out a loan to increase the business. PMMY (PMMY) Under this category, citizens can apply for an amount ranging from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
PM Mudra Eligibility
To take out PM Mudra loan, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India. Only small businesses can apply for this system. To apply, the citizen must have all the necessary documents. Citizens of business organizations Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana) To obtain the loan, the applicant’s monthly income should not exceed Rs. Only small business owners or store owners can apply for the PMMY system.
These are the necessary documents
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card / DL / Voice ID (must be self-certified)
- Address certificate (electricity, water bill)
- Employment-related information such as business plan, quote, detail, item price, etc.
PM Mudra Yojana Application 2022
If any trader (Pradhan Mantri Mudra loan plan) If you want to take advantage of this, he must apply online. To apply online, you must first visit the respective official website (mudra.org.in). Then download the PMMY application form from the website. Fill in all the information requested after downloading the form.
Attach all the necessary documents with the application form. Now from whichever bank you want to take a loan! Go there and submit your Pradhan Mantri Mudra Rin Yojana form! All information you leave in the bank will be checked and information related to your company will be taken. Once all the details have been verified, you will receive PM Mudra Yojana in no time. (PM Mudra Loan Yojana) Bank cards will be accepted! After that you can withdraw money!
Also read: – PM Ujjwala Yojana Update: Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 launched, 20 lakh women will receive benefits
Atal Pension Yojana 2022: After the age of 60, both husband and wife will receive a pension of 10,000 rupees, know how
Agricultural input Anudan Yojana: Government gift to farmers, 18,000 rupees come into the account
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Eligibility: These girls will benefit from the program, see eligibility