PM Kusum Yojana – 2022: Get free solar pump during Kusum Yojana, this is the application process

PM Kusum Yojana – 2022: To promote agricultural activities that use solar energy in rural areas, central and state authorities provide subsidies for solar pumps to farmers. In this regard, the Haryana government has started PM KUSUM Yojana, which will prove to be very beneficial to the peasants of the state. In fact, the state government gives 75 percent subsidy to farmers to install solar pump kits for water and electricity consumption.

Prime Minister Kusum Yojana – 2022

Prime Minister Kusum Yojana - 2022

PM-Kusum Yojana – 2022

According to the information received, the state government is taking this initiative for irrigation work for the farmers under PM KUSUM Yojana. Farmers often have more problems with water and electricity in the fields. In such a situation, the economic condition of the farmers is greatly affected. To provide state aid in every work to the farmers, full attention is paid to solar energy, micro-irrigation.

While distributing solar pumps to the farmers, he said that our goal is to install 50,000 solar pumps in the state. All problems concerning farmers’ agriculture must be solved. Work is currently underway to install 13,800 solar energy pumps in the state. So all farmers can apply for Solar Pump during this PM KUSUM Yojana.

He said that every year a subsidy of 6500 crore Rs is given to the farmers in the agricultural sector. By absorbing solar energy, the subsidy burden will also be reduced and water saved. This will save diesel for farmers and incomes will also increase.

The goal of the plan

There are many such states in India, where there is a lot of drought and farmers have to bear the burden of drought. With a focus on this, the central government has started Prime Minister Kusum Yojana in 2022. The main purpose of this PM KUSUM Yojana is to provide free solar energy to the country’s farmers. According to this system, the solar pump plant is provided to the farmers for irrigation. So that they can irrigate their fields well. From this Kusum Yojana 2022, the farmer will get double benefit. Along with this, their income will also increase.

What is Prime Minister Kusum Yojana: Prime Minister Kusum Yojana – 2022

Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana (PM KUSUM Yojana) has been started by the central government. Under Prime Minister Kusum Yojana, farmers have been given the opportunity to use solar panels for irrigation. Under this system, the government will bear 90 percent of the total cost of installing solar energy pumps. The farmers must pay the remaining 10 percent of the cost themselves. Let us also tell you that the solar pump will be a source of income for the farmers. The electricity generated from the solar panels can be used for irrigation and the surplus power can be sold to distribution power (discoms). Solar panels last for 25 years and can be maintained very easily.

How to apply for Kusum Yojana

You will be able to apply on the official website mnre.gov.in for the installation of solar pumps by the central government under Pradhan Mantri KUSUM Yojana –

  1. First go to the official website.
  2. Read schedule-related guidelines on the website.
  3. The guidelines will help you register.
  4. Contact your Nodal Officer for information related to the schedule.

Details about Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Scheme

Under Prime Minister Kusum Yojana, the Government of India provides many benefits to India’s peasants. Farmers save on the cost of petroleum fuel by installing solar pumps. Another advantage of the systems is that farmers can sell their surplus electricity directly to the state. Kusum Yojana is a system of dual benefits from the central government. Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana will provide additional income to the farmers who will install these 2 MW solar energy irrigation pumps.

Also read – IAS success story: Negi became IAS officer after leaving the job as an engineer, achieved 13th rank

UP Rojgar Mela Online registration: Uttar Pradesh government will provide jobs to 1.32 lakh unemployed, apply

Leave a Comment

PM Kisan eKYC कैसे करें Mallika Sherawat went overboard bold * scenes with Emraan Hashmi