PM Kisan Yojana Status Update: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the 10th installment of economic benefits under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on January 1, 2022. This is no less than a gift to the country’s farmers in the new year. According to the information, more than 20,000 crore Rs have been transferred to more than 10 crore PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary peasant families.
PM Kisan Yojana Status Update
During an event held on Saturday for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, PM Modi also released shares worth over Rs 14 crore to approximately 351 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs). This will benefit more than 1.24 lakh farmers. If any beneficiary has not checked their PM Kisan Yojana 10th installment, whether he has received it or not, we tell you here how you can check online!
It is noteworthy that under Prime Minister Kisan Yojana, an economic benefit of Rs 6,000 per year is given to eligible peasant families, who are given Rs 2,000 every four months. This fund by PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is transferred directly to the recipients’ bank accounts. Prime Minister Kisan Yojana is helping to meet the financial needs of all families with landowners in the country.
The farmers who are entitled to the system can check if they have received this amount by visiting the official website of PM Kisan Yojana or by downloading the PM Kisan (Farmer) application on their smartphone.
How to check PM Kisan 10th installment from the mobile app –
- To check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana via mobile app, you must first download the app. Visit PM Kisan’s official website or click on the link-pmkisan.gov.in.
- Go to Farmers Corner on the right of the website and from there click on ‘Download PM-KISAN Mobile App’. But you can also go directly to the Google Play Store on your Android device and type the PM Kisan app and download it from there as well.
- By using the PM Kisan mobile application, as on the official website, beneficiaries can register themselves, check their registration and pay. Correct name according to Aadhar, can know the system and dial the number to the helpline
How to check from the official website: PM Kisan Yojana Status Update –
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Then click on the recipient’s status from the home page.
- Then you have to choose any option between Aadhar number, account number or mobile number.
- Then click Get Data. After this, PM Kisan Status will be displayed on your screen.
Only 82 percent of people received money in UP
The amount released under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana now reaches the farmers’ bank accounts. By Saturday night, money had reached most of the farmers’ bank accounts. The survivors will also receive money from today until tomorrow, but if there is a problem in the medical records, the money will stop. In some states like Maharashtra and Odisha, the amount transferred under this PM-Kisan Yojana has reached one hundred percent of the recipients’ accounts, but some states like Uttar Pradesh are lagging behind.
So far in UP, only 82 percent have reached the farmers. The tenth part of 2000-2000 thousand rupees by PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has reached 93 percent farmers in Rajasthan and 86 percent in Gujarat! Similarly, 74 percent of Jammu and Kashmir farmers, 78 in Chhattisgarh, 77 in Andhra Pradesh and 76 percent in Tamil Nadu have money.
What a farmer’s money stayed
If you want to see whose money is stuck in your village, it is very easy to know. First of all, you need to click on the beneficiary list in “Farmer Corner” on the right side of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s website (pmkisan.gov.in). After this, a board will open, where you fill in the information about your state, district, tehsil, block and village. Then click Get Report. After doing this, the complete list will be displayed in front of the farmer. Where you will be able to know why the money from which the farmer’s Prime Minister Kisan Yojana has left.
Also read – LPG on subsidy update: Do this work to get subsidy money, otherwise you will not receive subsidy money
Apply for PPF account in SBI: How to apply for PPF account in SBI, required documents, benefits