PM Farmer Pension 2022: Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), the system’s money reached the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers as soon as Prime Minister Narendra Modi pressed them on 1 January 2022. Short. But Modi’s government has given another piece of good news to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman during the new year. Now these farmers will also receive a pension. Modi’s government will now also provide pensions.
PM Farmer Pension 2022
Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi started a system of beneficiaries for farmers called Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, according to this system 3000 / – pension is given to the farmers after 60 years of age. .. According to statistics, about 21 lakh farmers have registered under this PM Farmer Pension Scheme. Farmers who have 2 hectares of arable land can apply for this pension system. Farmers must pay a premium of Rs 55 per month at age 18 and Rs 200 per month at age 40.
Modi’s government transfers Rs 6,000 each year to bank accounts for small and medium-sized farmers under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. So that farmers can buy seeds, fertilizers for their agriculture. But while worrying about the farmers’ old age, the PM Kisan Pension Scheme has been started for the farmers, whose name is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana. Under this system, farmers will continue to receive pensions in old age.
According to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, the government will provide a pension of at least 36,000 rupees annually to the farmers when they turn 60 years old. So that small and medium-sized farmers do not have to face a financial crisis in old age. If the farmer dies, the farmer’s wife receives 50 percent of the pension amount as a family pension. Only the spouse will receive the benefit from the family PM Kisan Pension Scheme (PM Farmer Pension Scheme).
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Online Registration
- First, farmers need to visit the official website that is using the internet
- Click on the login option from the website
- Now fill in your registered phone number and other information such as name, captcha etc.
- After this, an OTP will be generated
- Enter this OTP on the login page
- A new page opens with the registration form
- Fill in this form carefully with personal information and bank details
- Finally, click the Submit button
The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- According to the PM Kisan Pension Scheme, small and marginal farmers will receive Rs. 3000 / – pension per month at age 60
- The subsidy cost in this system is very low, farmers can easily afford it
- If a farmer wants to withdraw his money 10 years before the due date, he only receives the deposit amount and his interest.
- In the event of an accident and the death of the farmer, the nominee can continue this system and receive the benefits
PM Farmer Pension 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only those farmers who have 2 hectares of arable land can apply for the pension system for farmers.
- Farmers can apply under this beneficiary system at the age of 18
- Pension is given only after the age of 60
The age of the farmer applying for a pension according to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana should be between 18 and 40 years. And they have to pay 55 to 200 rupees every month until they turn 60 years old. Assume that a farmer who is 18 years old deposits 55 Rs per month, ie less than 2 Rs per day, then the beneficiary farmer receives a monthly pension of 3,000 Rs when he turns 60 years old. At least 3,000 Rs of pension will continue to be deposited each month in the PM Farmer Pension Scheme account of the beneficiary.
To benefit from a pension according to the PM Kisan Pension Scheme, the farmer should have less than 2 hectares of arable land. Apart from Aadhar cards, the beneficiary farmer should have a savings account or PM Kisan account. Small and medium-sized farmers should not have an EPF, ESIC or NPS account, only then will receive the benefit of pension under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana.
Also read – Post Office MIS Update: In this post office system you can get 25 hundred rupees every month, know how
PM Kisan 10th beneficiary list: 10th installment has not been received yet, see here immediately, installment will be available immediately