Young people in rural areas are employed under the Pandit Dindayal Yojana program, know if the program is justified Union Ministers Shri Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu launched this Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana in 2014 on the occasion of the 98th anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) is an initiative linked to skills training. by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) launched by the Government of India. DDU-GKY was formed during the MoRD, which works to transform rural youth into a financially independent part of society.
Pandit Dindayal Yojana
DDU-GKY is considered part of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) which focuses on adding diversity to the incomes of poor rural households. DDU-GKY also serves the career and employment goals of young people in rural India. All applicants who want to apply online and then they can download the official registration properly. On the other hand, you need to read all the eligibility criteria and the application process carefully. In this article, we will share complete information about Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2022, such as benefits, eligibility criteria, key features, application status, application process and many more.
DDU-GKY – Pandit Dindayal Yojana focus on
The main focus of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana is to rapidly reduce unemployment in the country. By giving young people the necessary skills (DDU-GKY) to take advantage of the opportunities out there, unemployment will certainly fall. Reducing poverty by providing employment to young people with monthly wages. To develop and develop the work potential of each individual, so that they can become self-sufficient. Encourage social mobilization in the country, which essentially increases the amount of potential opportunities. To determine a level of competence required for an individual to be desirable for employers within and outside the country.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana Eligibility Criteria: –
- The applicant must be resident in India.
- The candidate’s age should be more than 15 years.
- Rural youth of 35 years and SC / ST / Women / PVTG / PWD of 45 years will be able to apply for the system.
Important documents: –
- Aadhar card
- photo ID
- selection ID card
- Birth certificate
- bpl card
- MGNREGA cards
- National Health Insurance Scheme Card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- NRLM self-help group card.
How to register during the DDU-GKY Registration Process
- All interested applicants wishing to apply under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana must follow the procedure below.
- First visit the official website of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gramin Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
- you will land on the website
- Click on the New registration option on the website
- The application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all necessary information such as name, address, district, state, phone number, mobile number, field and captcha code.
- Once you have entered the details attach all your important documents.
- After attaching the document, click the Submit option
- Through this you can successfully register under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana offlineprocess
You can register your name with Gram Panchayat or Gram Rozgar Sevak, who will help you get information about the training center and its mobilization staff who will try to guide you accordingly.
First of all, you need to find a gym (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) and then you can contact them properly. You can find the changes and the training center (DDU-GKY) officials will teach you the trade details. Press the Apply Now button and enter your name under Candidate Registration. The central government will provide more permanent employment benefits to 55 million poor rural youth. Hope you like our article. Contact us now for more information. We will update the schedule (Pandit Dindayal Yojana) carefully.
Also know – PM Fasal Bima Yojana Registration 2022: Get it done by the end of this month, otherwise it will be a big loss
: Atal Pension Yojana – Update: Change the rules for tax exemption and investment amounts, know the new rules
Solar Rooftop Yojana Benefits: Now You Can Also Benefit From Free Electricity, Just Do This Work
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022: What Are The Benefits Of Orphans In The Palanhar Program, Know Here
Join the Whatsapp group: Join the Whatsapp group for all the latest information