NREGA Payments List 2022 View NREGA Payment List 2022, Check MGNREGA Payment Status : Here we will give you information about MGNREGA payment lists. So brothers who work under the NREGA system (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005) and want to see their NREGA payment, they can go to the MGNREGA payment list and check their payment. For this you need a work card account number and Aadhaar number linked to NREGA bank account. If we want to check the payment of NREGA, we have provided more information below.
NREGA payment list 2022
Using the MGNREGA Payment List, you will be able to check the list of people who have been paid. You will also see in which state and how many have been employed, how much has been paid. Today we will learn about NREGA payment list and NREGA payment (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005) information.
How do I check NREGA payment list online? ,NREGA payment list 2022,
- First of all, you need to visit https://nrega.nic.in/Netnrega/stHome.aspx.
- Now you need to select the name of your state from the given list.
- Select the NREGA District Payment List District.
- Select the MGNREGA Payment List block for the block.
- Select your Panchayat in the MNREGA Panchayat List.
- Click Consolidated Payment Report to Employee.
- On the next page you will see the NREGA payment list.
What information does NREGA Payment List 2022 have? ,NREGA payment list 2022,
After following the steps above from this article, you can see the payment of NREGA. After that, you will get information about MGNREGA Payment List there.
NREGA Payment Information
- The name of the village
- Job card no.
- Applicant’s name
- Father’s / spouse’s name
- Job name (work code)
- Number of days specified
- Amount earned in Rs.
NREGA Postal Payment 2022 – NREGA Post Office Payment Information
Here we share the details to see the MGNREGA postal payment list. Posten sends money to the NREGA account. For this, the NREGA work card account and the post office’s payment bank account must be linked. See full details below.
MNREGA Post Office Payment Process
If you go to the e-FMS, NREGA or mgnrega.nic.in website, you will receive a manual containing payment information. There is complete information on how to pay by post and bank.
- According to the official website (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005), NREGA postal payment is made online by e FMS.
- This payment is transferred online to the job cardholder’s account (MGNREGA Payment List).
- Payment is made through NEFT / RTGS.
- The payment process for post offices and commercial banks is also used for NREGA postal payments.
How is the payroll for NREGA postal payment sent?
NREGA is first sent to the post office for payment of the MGNREGA Payroll. This process is completed through the steps given here –
- Visit the official NREGA website at nrega.nic.in.
- From there, click District / Block Administrator.
- Open the link to send the payroll via PO to Bank / Post.
- Now go to the login page.
- Then select the name of the fiscal year, block and district.
- Enter the auditor’s name and password.
- Open the index page and add a digital signature to the FTO.
- Send the arrears NREGA payroll now.
- Thereafter, the FTO will be transformed into CBS by the bank.
- If debit and credit accounts are with any bank, the payment will be made via CBS, otherwise postal payment will be made via NEFT.
Update the post office’s bank account in NREGA job cards
Visit the official NREGA (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005) website at nrega.nic.in. Go to the Gram Panchayat data entry page. Click Update Applicant’s Post Office Information in Downloaded Format. Go to the link http://nregalndc.nic.in/Netnrega/EditAppBank.aspx. Enter your mail account and save. How to update the NREGA Postage Account (MGNREGA Payment List).
Also know – MP Shiksha Portal 2022: check shikshaportal.mp.gov.in registration, application status and list
Vidhwa Pension Yojana: The government will transfer 2250 Rs every month to women’s account, know how to take advantage of it?
Apply for PPF account in SBI: How to apply for PPF account in SBI, required documents, benefits
LIC Jeevan Pragati Policy: Invest 200 Rs from the program, get 28 lakhs on maturity, know all the benefits