We are here to provide you information over NMIMS NPAT Result, National Test for programs after Twelfth is an official entrance exam test for admissions to an undergraduate degree and integrated degree programs. NPAT is a common test being conducted annually by NMIMS to screen the candidates for various undergraduate programs such as BBA, B.Com (H) and BBA-MMS. A huge number of students have applied for this test.
NMIMS-NPAT Result is announced on the official website of NMIMS. Applicants should remember to keep your NMIMS NPAT ID . NMIMS NPAT ID is necessary for the candidates to access their NMIMS NPAT Result. Candidates will require to enter their NMIMS NPAT ID and Date of Birth to access their NMIMS-NPAT Results. NMIMS NPAT Result is available on the official website of NMIMS. The official website of NMIMS iswww.nmims.edu. The direct link to download NMIMS NPAT Result. Candidates are suggested to download their copy of NMIMS NPAT Result for future reference and record.
The NMIMS PAT Counseling rules:
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or equal exam plus International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate awarded not eligible) in any stream from a documented Board at first chance.
- a) Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination for being eligible to B.Com. (H) Program & 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.B.A. Program.
- c) Candidate with IB Diploma applying for B.B.A program is eligible only if he/she has offered & passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at higher level.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in online registration form 10th or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which candidate has appeared for (not best of four, five, six, seven). The age limit for candidates is 25 years.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate): Applicants called for admission on the basis of NPAT 2015 merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
6. Applicants passing 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfill the eligibility for the program & Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning / correspondence / externally / open school other than NIOS are not eligible to apply for the courses.
- The candidate who has NOTcleared the 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt is NOTeligible to apply for the course.
Please keep on watching this space for NMIMS NPAT Result and all other exams as well. if you have any question please comment below.