New ration card – form: A large section in India still uses the ration card. It is a very important document that is useful from bank to bank in many other important tasks. The central and state authorities provide many benefits to holders of ration cards.
New ration card – form
Since the beginning of the corona epidemic, free food has been distributed to many ration card holders. About 80 million people in the country have benefited from this. Along with this, ration cards are also made as ID proof and address proof. If someone does not have an Aadhar card, the ration card can be used as an identity card.
Grants can be taken from ration cards
With the use of ration cards, you can not only benefit from free cereals. Along with this, you can also take subsidies in many foods. Along with this, grants can also be taken in LPG. Along with this, you can open an account in the bank using the Ration Card.
Apart from this, you can easily do important work with ration cards such as taking your driving license, LPG connection, fixed numbers and getting a new SIM card. In addition to this, the benefits from many social systems run by the state and the center can also be taken from the ration card.
This is the process of making ration cards: New ration card – form –
- You can visit the Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department (NFSA) website to get a ration card.
- First of all, log in to the portal.
- Here you fill in the form for NFSA 2013.
- Submit identity card and proof of residence.
- You can send in documents such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card etc as proof of identity.
- Submit Cast certificate, self-certified passport size.
- After this, all your information will be verified.
- After this, your ration card will be generated after having the correct information.
Ration card Aadhar Link
In UP, rations are given by the Yogi government under the system “One Nation One ration Card”. According to which 20 kg of wheat, 15 kg of rice, one kg of salt, one kg of legumes and one kg of cooking oil are given to each ration card holder in the state. This ration card holder is provided by the government every month from its rationing vendor. But in recent days, many irregularities and frauds have been mentioned in the ration. Since then, the Yogi government has asked ration card holders to link Aadhaar.
In such a situation, you will now be able to take advantage of the ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ scheme only after linking the ration card with Aadhaar. The biggest advantage of this system is that you can pick up your ration anywhere in the country. We tell you step by step the process of linking ration cards with Aadhar cards.
aadhar linking online process
- You go to the official website of Aadhaar, uidai.gov.in
- Now click on the “Start Now” option.
- You must now have selected the permission option
- you have to choose your district
- Now you have to click on the option “Ration card benefit”
- Now fill in your Aadhar card number, ration card number, e-mail address and mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile
- After completing OTP, complete your process
- Now your aadhar number and ration card are linked
Link process During Offline process
To do this, send the copy of the Aadhar card, the copy of the ration card and the passport size of the holder of the ration card to your ration card seller. You can also submit this paper at your nearest ration card center. In addition to this, you can also link by verifying biometric data by visiting the Ration Card Center. With Ration Cards, you can take advantage of many systems.
Also read – Post Office MIS – 2022: 66 thousand will be available in 5 years in the system, know how to take advantage of the system
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Update: Getting one-time financial support of 5 thousand, know how