MP board MP board 9th Math varshik Paper 2022: – Hi dear students welcome to our exam Deep website today’s post will be very important for the students in class 9, because in this post we will tell you how the annual essay for the ninth grade math comes so you can understand the pattern of the essay Together with it has some important issues have also been raised for you, you need to revise this issue well in advance before giving yearbook in your class 10.
We will give you the solution to all the questions in the class 9th mathematics question bank within just 1 pdf so that you can also prepare for your mathematics essay from the question bank. For how to download Class IX Maths Question Bank Solution, you must read the entire post.
MP board 9th math varshik paper 2022 – class 9th math annual essay 2022
Class IX Maths Annual Paper will be held on March 16, 2022 according to the timetable released by the MP Public Instruction Directorate and if you have not taken the admission card for the exam you can get the admission card from the school as the admission card will appear in the exam so you must get your admission card from school
MP board class 9th mathematics varshik paper 2022- Class ninth mathematics year essay comes like this
Sample paper 2021-22
Class – 9th
Subject – Mathematics
Time- 03:00 Hour Integer-80
- All questions are mandatory.
- Answer the questions according to the instructions.
- Question numbers 1 to 5 are questions of an objective type. For which 1 × 32 markings are fixed.
- Question number 6 to 15 each question has 2 points, the word limit is 30 words.
- Question numbers 16 to 19 have 3 points each. The word limit is 75 words.
- Question numbers 20 to 23 have 4 points each. The word limit is 120 words.
Question 1. Choose the correct option and type –
- 0 will be the product of 3 and 0.8.
(a) 0.12 (b) 0.24 (c) 0.36 (d) 0.48
2. 10 × 3 = 15 ×?
(a) 6 (b) 5 (c) 7 (d) 4
3. The sum or difference between a rational number and an irrational number becomes a number
(a) Rational number (b) Irrational number (c) Natural number (d) Integer
4. If x + 1 is a product of the polynomial x 2 – k, then the value of k.
(a) -1 (b) 1 (c) 0 (d) 2
5. Original coordinates are –
(a) (1.1) (b) (0.2) (c) (0.0) (d) (0.1)
6. In a right-angled triangle ABC, B is right-angled and if C = 45 ° the measure of A will be
(a) 40 ° (b) 50 ° (c) 55 ° (d) 45 °
Answer- 1. (b) 0.24, 2. (a) 6, 3. (b) Irrational number, 4. (b) 1, 5. (c) (0, 0), 6. (d) 45 °
Question 2. Fill in the blanks.
- The place value for number 7 in 5728 is ………… ..
- When we subtract 1/5 from 3/5 we get ………….
- The graph of the equation x = a is a straight line …………… on the y-axis.
- An angle greater than 180 ° but less than 360 ° is called ……….
- The largest chord in a circle is ………… .. of the circle.
- The surface of the cylinder is ……….
- The mean of the numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 ………. Will happen.
Answer- 1. 700, 2. 2/5, 3. Parallel, 4. Reflex angle, 5. Diameter, 6. 2πrh, 7. 6
Question 3 Match the right pair
- -3.5 + 2.5 – (a) 360 °
- (-4) × (-2.5) – (b) base × height
- Square – (c) 4/3 r3
- Triangle area – (d) -1
- Area of scale triangle – (e) 10
- Sphere volume – (f) (s (sa) (sb) (sc))
Answer- 1.- (d), 2. – (e), 3. – (a), 4. – (b), 5. – (f), 6. – (c)
Question 4 Write the answer in a word or in a sentence.
- What number will be added to the number 1312 to make the number 1400?
- How many balls does a student get if 72 balls are divided equally between 6 students?
- What is the sum of 2√2 + 5√3 and 2 – 3√3.
- In ABC, BC is the base and AB is the height, then express the area of the triangle in the form of a formula.
- What is the mean?
- There is a probability that an event will occur.
- Write the definition of probability.
Answer- 1. 88, 2. 12-12 bullets, 3. 3√2 + 2√3, 4. (BC × AB),
5. The value obtained by dividing the sum of the values for all observations by the total number of observations is called the mean.
Between 0 and 1, which includes 0 and 1,
7. Probability of an event occurring E-
P (E) = Number of experiments where the event has occurred / Total number of experiments now
Question 5 Write true / false-
- A polynomial with two degrees is called a linear polynomial.
- The point (2, 3) is in the first quadrant.
- An equation of type y = mx represents a line passing through the origin.
- If two lines intersect, the vertically opposite angles are equal.
- Each angle in an equilateral triangle is 50 °.
- There are equal length finite chords in a circle.
Answer- 1. False, 2. True, 3. True, 4. True, 5. False, 6. False
see further questions
Note – This paper is a sample paper for understanding the pattern, although the questions in this question are important, so you must read or solve them and try to solve them and questions may also appear in your annual magazine.
Class Navi Maths Question Bank 2022 Full Solution PDF
To prepare for the exam, the question bank issued by the Directorate for General Education, you can in such a situation prepare for the mathematics’ annual thesis with the question bank, but if you do not have its solution, you can click on the link below for class 9. You will get the solution on all questions in mathematics question bank within just 1 pdf so that you can prepare for your maths essay but pay attention to your complete syllabus in mathematics if you want to get good points then only depends on the question bank Is not it
9th Question Bank PDF Download
Note: – Students, how did you like this post, tell us in the comments and share it with your friends.