LIC Dhan Rekha Scheme LIC introduced new insurance Dhan Rekha, see full details Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched a new savings insurance called Dhan Rekha. According to LIC, it is an unbound individual savings life insurance. LIC is one of the insurance companies in the country where you can invest without risk. It is considered safest to invest money here. Tell us about Dhan Rekha’s policy …
LIC Dhan Rekha Scheme
LIC Dhan Rekha Policy
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) has stated that in the insurance letter Dhan Rekha Policy there is a fixed share available as a profit at regular intervals. Here are the benefits of this system.
Policy benefits (LIC Dhan Rekha Scheme,
Upon maturity of this insurance (LIC Dhan Rekha Policy), the full amount will be given to the policyholder without deduction of the amount received. A minimum investment of Rs 2 lakh can be made under this scheme (Life Insurance Corporation). There is no limit to the maximum amount to invest in it. In this, investments can be made in the child’s name from the age of 90 days to the age of eight. The maximum limit in this is from 35 to 55 years.
Know this schedule
- The company has started this policy (LIC Dhan Rekha Policy) with 3 different conditions.
- It has three sight plans of 20 years, 30 years and 40 years.
- You can take any of these terms.
- You must pay the premium amount at the time of your semester.
- If you choose a period of employment of 20 years, you must pay a premium for 10 years.
- If you choose a term of 30 years, you must pay a premium for half a year, ie 15 years.
- If you choose a term of 40 years, you must pay a premium for 20 years.
- In addition to this, you can also pay through a one-time premium.
LIC Dhan Rekha Survival Benefits
The survival benefit under this insurance (LIC Dhan Rekha Policy) is paid based on the term of the insurance (Life Insurance Corporation) as follows.
20-year policy (LIC Dhan Rekha Policy) – 10% of the insurance amount at the end of the 10th and 15th year. During the 20th year, from the 6th year to the 20th year, the insurance amount is paid + guaranteed supplement @ Rs.50 per 1,000 insurance amounts. There is no GA for 1st to 5th year. 30-year policy – 15% of the insurance amount at the end of the 15th, 20th and 25th year. During the 30th year, the insurance amount + guaranteed supplement @ Rs.50 is paid per 1,000 insurance amounts from the 6th to the 20th year. From the 21st to the 30th year, GA @ Rs.55 is paid per Rs.1 000 Rs.
40 year policy (LIC Dhan Rekha Policy) – 20% of the insurance amount at the end of the 20th, 25th, 30th and 35th year. In the 40th year, the insurance amount + guaranteed supplement is paid @ Rs 50. per 1,000 Rs. 1,000 Rs. From the 21st to the 30th year, GA @ Rs.55 is paid per Rs.1 000 Rs. For the last 31 to 40 years, GA is estimated at Rs 60 per 1,000 Rs insurance amount to be paid.
Features and permissions for LIC Dhan Line 863
- Minimum insurance amount – 2,00,000
- Maximum insurance amount – no limit
- Minimum age for entry – 90 days
- Maximum entry age – 55/60 years
- Insurance period – 20/30/40 years
- Premium payment period – half of the insurance period
All forms of premium payment are available under this plan – Single Premium, Annual, Half-yearly, Quarterly or Monthly. The USP for this insurance (Life Insurance Corporation) is Guaranteed Supplement and its rates are listed below.
- Maturity 6-20 years – Rs.50 per 1,000 insurance amounts
- Maturity 21-30 years – Rs.55 per Rs.1 000 Rs. insurance amount
- Maturity 31-40 years – Rs 60 per Rs 1,000 insurance amount.
This means that if you choose a 30-year policy (LIC Dhan Rekha Policy), there is no GA from the first year to the fifth year. From the 6th year to 20 years, GA will be added to Rs.50 and then from 21 to 30 years, GA will be treated as Rs.55. Thus, GA will increase based on the above table and policy terms.
Also know – Farmer KCC Scheme: Farmer will now receive Kisan credit cards like this, see full details here
Application for ration card: Apply for ration card sitting at home, see easy way here
APY Pension Yojana: Rs 5000 monthly pension will be available from daily savings of Rs 7, see information here
E-Shram card loan: The government may soon announce that holders of E-Shram cards will receive two benefits.
Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Yojana: Pregnant Women Will Benefit, Know How to Benefit