Haryana Labor Department Department of Labor Panjab Haryana, Sarkari Yojna 2021, Govt. Designs Application Online, working section haryana Bihar working section Rajasthan working section working section haryana
Today, through this article, we will tell you all the information about the Kanyadan program from the Department of Labor, please friends, if there is any error in this article, then definitely tell us the Prime Minister’s Social Security Program from the Government Haryana. In this article, we will talk about Kanyadan Yojana and various other types of designs, so read this article in full, here I am the first Haryana Department of Labor We will talk about all the programs that work on his behalf and we will provide information about the program, then we will inform you about the services that are available at the Ministry of Labor of different states.
Department of Labor – Kanyadan Yojana – Department of Labor
Kanyadan Program Under this scheme, financial assistance of 00 50,000 is provided by the council for the marriage of the daughter of the registered workers, but for this it is very necessary to apply electronically to the beneficiary separately without applying for this program. 51000 ₹ the marriage of the daughter of a registered worker and 50000 ₹ for the marriage of children, a total assistance of 101000 χεται is provided.
|Department||Haryana Department of Labor|
Eligibility for this scheme
- The registered employee must be a member for 1 year
- They can be valid up to 3
- The benefit of this program is for all Haryana registered employees.
- The benefit of this plan continues after death
Objective of the Plan-Department of Labor
- The main objective of the scheme is that for the marriage of registered workers, 000 51000 financial assistance and
- This amount of assistance is only given until the marriage of three girls who are registered.
- If more than three girls are married, they are not entitled to the allowance under this system.
- The following conditions are necessary for you to receive benefits under this system
- As the employee should be a regular registered member for 1 year
- After one year of marriage, all marriage documents must be submitted in the application.
- It is obligatory to present the marriage certificate, the registration form
- The self-declaration form must also be submitted by the applicant
- The minimum age of the girl is 18 years and the minimum age of the boys is 21 years
Jarkad work department
working part of Uttar Pradesh
Financial Assistance for Education
Education assistance Under this program, the children of registered employees receive an annual allowance of 000 8000 to 00 20,000 πρώτη from first grade to graduation, graduation and post-graduation courses and various contributions under the scholarship program.
- Primary education from class I to class VIII ₹ 8000 and
- 00 10000 per year for secondary education from grade IX to grade XII and
- 15000 ₹ for higher education as from the first year to the last year of the degree and
- Those who are admitted for a postgraduate degree, from the first year to the last year, are given 00 20,000 per year for financial support for education for the children of the employees.
To receive financial assistance, the following conditions must be met:
- The registered workforce must be a member of the Department of Labor regularly for 1 year and
- The worker’s boy / girl should continue to study regularly at school or institution.
- Only Haryana’s students studying at any institution or school, college will be eligible for this financial aid.
- Aid for education is compulsory only up to a maximum of two working children.
- But do not see the order of the children will die up to three girls.
- If the children of the workers receive help again for the same class in case of student failure, then they will not be given
- Children of the workforce, if someone does a job or does a job, then they are not provided with benefits under this system.
- Membership Years / Membership Years: 1
- Frequency of application / Limit of application: 3
- Design for / For this shape: All
- Continuation after death
- Job Registration
- Delhi work card
Widow’s Pension-Labor Department
After the death of the workers or the spouse of the workers, the Haryana Labor Department provides assistance to the spouse of the worker in the form of a widow’s pension 2000 2000 per month, the eligibility required to receive a widow’s pension is as follows: of
If the widows meet any of the following conditions, then they are not provided with the benefit of this system such as:
- If the widow is employed by the government or council or company of the state of Haryana in the event of a widow remarrying, if the widow receives similar benefits from any other government department, or
- If the widow lives in another state
- or proof of identity or contribution
Eligibility – Qualifications
- It is necessary to be a member for 1 year
- The application must be made within 1 year
- The benefit of this scheme is not provided to the beneficiary after death.
Financial Assistance for Coaching Classes: Financial Assistance for Coaching Classes
₹ 20000 ₹ for guidance courses for children of registered work or degree in technical course, etc., for management of medical engineering, MCA etc. and for the preparation of the UPSC HPSC Preliminary Examination on behalf of the Department of Labor. .000 100,000 is provided to his children
It is necessary to have the following for the amount of assistance such as- Department of Labor
- Must be registered
- The son or daughter of the Labor Register is studying at the training institute to stay in the training departments.
- It is mandatory to upload the certificate of coaching or institute there.
- This amount is given in the form of assistance for two children.
- If they fail any exam, they will not be given this amount again.
Eligibility for it – Department of Labor
- The registered employee is required to have 1 year subscription
- Applications can be made up to three
- The benefit of this program will be available to anyone enrolled in the Haryana Labor Department.
- Even after death, the children of the beneficiary registered under this scheme will continue to receive this allowance.
- working section mp
- Rajasthan Labor Department
Maternity Allowances-Department of Labor
Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided for 00 30,000 maternity and 000 6,000 nutritional food after the birth of children, the benefit of this scheme is provided after the birth of the children of the working wife who are registered in the Department of Labor, Haryana.
The system has the following conditions as
- Registered female employees must have a regular 1-year subscription
- It is very important to upload or attach the birth certificate after the children are born.
- Maternity allowance is granted to a maximum of two children
- Up to three children are given if there are girls
- The submission of the application to the competent authority is mandatory.
- It is essential that the spouse does not take it from any department, in this case
Paternity allowance means that after the death of her husband, financial assistance up to 000 15,000 for the care of the newborn baby and 000 6,000 in nutritional assistance for the spouse of the registered worker, then a total of 000 21,000 is the paternity allowance. is given in the form
To receive the benefit, the following conditions are required:
- The registered employee must be a regular member for 1 year
- Paternity allowance is granted to up to two children but up to three girls if the children do not follow the sequence
- The verification of the birth certificate is necessary after the birth of the children
- It is necessary to submit with all the documents to the competent authority within 1 year from the delivery
- If the spouse does not receive maternity benefits from any department or board / company, then no paternity benefits will be given.
Tip for buying tool kits
Aim of the Plan
Under this system, a grant of Rs 8000 is granted to registered construction workers once every 5 years to purchase new tools.
condition of profit
- Regular contribution of one year registered employee.
- Promise giving list of tools with price, source and date.
- This assistance will be paid to the registered employee once every five years and up to five times during the term of office.
- Membership Years: 1
- Frequency of application: 1
- Plan for: Everyone
- Continuation after death: No.
Planning Cycle – Work Department
The employee who is registered as a worker in the Labor Department and wants to buy a cycle, then with the submission of the cycle proof, he is given 3000 ₹ as assistance under the cycle program.
The following condition is required
- The registered employee must be a regular employee for 1 year
- You must provide documents and a declaration form for the purchase of a bicycle stating the price of the brand and the starting date or
- Assistance is provided to the registered employee once every 5 years and at most 5 times during the term of office.
- The maximum amount for this is ₹ 3000
- The eligibility for this is the same as the above eligibility