KCC card online process: Every person associated with agriculture in whose name Khatauni is registered! Kisan credit card (Kisan credit card) can be made ! Provided that his Khatauni is not mortgaged in favor of any bank or any institution. Through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, farmers can easily get loans at low interest rates when needed. Through this card, farmers get loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh without guarantee and security.
KCC card online process
A maximum loan of up to Rs 5 lakh can be taken from the bank through Kisan credit card. With Kisan Kreditkort, you not only get a loan on simple terms, but you also get a huge interest deduction! KCC card is easy to get from the bank where farmers (peasant) already have an account! Kisan credit card system (Kisan Credit Card Yojana) Will be ready within 15 days after application! These days, the Kisan credit card system is provided by the Narendra Modi government in the center to all farmers in the country who are beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Under the self-sufficient package, the central government has issued credit cards to about 1.5 million farmers in the country. Farmers in Uttar Pradesh benefit from Kisan credit cards in large numbers. To obtain a Kisan credit card, contact KCC by contacting Kisan Bank Manager or by applying online and preparing the necessary documents. (KCC) Get it done! He said the most important document for obtaining a Kisan credit card is the certified copy of Khatauni (61B). Farmers can prepare a copy of their Khatauni (61B) and apply online through the bank or directly.
Who can get Kisan credit card
- Any farmer named Khatauni can get a Kisan credit card.
- The applicant’s age should be at least 18 years and at most 75 years.
- Farmers (peasant) That Khatauni should not be mortgaged to any bank or institution.
Important things before you get a Kisan credit card
First of all, get Khatauni 61 (b) for ID proof! Identity cards, PAN cards, passports, Aadhar cards and driving licenses are required as ID proof. In this schedule, for proof of address, voter ID card, passport, aadhar or driver’s license, any document must be displayed. With the necessary documents, you can directly contact the bank manager with Kisan Kreditkort (Kisan credit card) can build! Or you can apply online to get KCC cards done.
KCC card online Apply
If you are a farmer (peasant) And want to get your Kisan credit card done! So for that you need to apply online. The process for applying for KCC cards online is explained here!
- First of all, you go to the official website of any bank. Go to the website of the official website!
- Now you choose the option for downloading the PM Kisan KCC form available on the website! After this, the Kisan credit card application form opens in front of you in pdf format.
- Download it as needed!
- After filling in the information requested in the form. Attach necessary documents!
- After filling in the form completely You submit it online!
- Or deposit it at your nearest bank! With this your Kisan credit card system (Kisan Credit Card Yojana) The registration process is complete!
This system was started in 1998.
Kisan credit card system (Kisan Credit Card Yojana) It started in 1998. The purpose is to save the farmers from intermediaries and provide loans in difficult times. The Government of India has already granted a 2% subsidy on interest on credit card loans. Along with this, a 3 percent incentive will also be given by the government to those who repay the loan on time. The annual interest rate for Kisan Credit Cards is 4%!
Also know: – e Shram Portal Registration: This card is full of benefits for workers, know how to register
PM Mudra Loan Yojana – Last update: 3 types of loans will be available, know which loan is perfect for you
KVP Yojana: Here your investment will double in 124 months, the account is easily opened like this