The ICET Results been declared. APICET which is expanded as Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test. The test which is written by candidates who are seeking admission into MBA and MCA. APICET is the first Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test, after bifurcation of the state, designated as Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, as every year Kakatiya University used to conduct this test for the students who applied for the ICET Notification.
- a) Passing Marks for APICET:The passing percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
- b) Merit:All the applicants will be given State ranks in the order of merit at the APICET.
- By considering the marks scored
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
- c) Validity of the score- The rank/score is valid for admission into MBA/MCA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Andhra Pradesh State for one complete year.
- d) Re- Verification:The ranking is done as per highest standard of quality. But However, request for re-verification will be entertained on payment of Rs. 1,000/- by D.D. drawn in favor of the Convener, APICET (payable at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on any Nationalized Bank), within fifteen days from the date of declaration of results. After this date no request will be entertained
ICET Result Declared
Go to the official website of Andhra university.
Check for AP ICET Result
Tap on the Result and wait for few seconds
Download the Rank card and take a print
Please keep watching this space for ICET Results and various other examination results. If you have any kind of question then comment below.