eShram Card New registration E Shram Card Autograph Eshram Card Application Advantages of full e-Shram card analysis
What is an E Shram Card?
As you know it from the name, this is a plan to provide employment on this eShram card. Through it, a national data of unorganized workers is prepared, Aadhaar is added to the work card.
In which the name, occupation, address of the employee, educational qualifications and family details as well as bank account details etc. If you have this card, it is more important for migrant workers, construction workers, if this card was there before then. during the coronavirus period. EShram card registration They would have been given a job and appropriate help from the government.
Benefits of E Shram 2021 card registration
- Benefits of the E Shram Card Employees in the unorganized sector will be able to benefit from social security and welfare programs
- Employees registered with the e-shram card will receive the PMSBY allowance for 1 year, 200 200,000 for accidental death and total disability and .000 100,000 for partial disability.
- This database will assist the government in formulating specific policies and programs for disorganized workers.
- It will help monitor the migrant workforce and provide them with employment opportunities
- Information required for registration
- Aadhaar number
- Online active Aadhaar mobile number
- bank account details
- Age must be between 16-59 years (30-10-1961 to 29-10-2005)
How to apply for an Eshram card?
To make a work card, it is important for you to have an Aadhar card and you must have an account at any bank in the applicant’s name as well as link the Aadhar card to the bank account, you can submit an electronic work card in two ways, you can you can also register yourself (You can self-register eShram card) and you can also register through the Common Service Center (eShram Card Registration CSC), here I will tell you both methods.
If the mobile number is connected to your Aadhar card, then you can create this color card via OTP, also if the mobile number is not connected to your Aadhar card, then you can apply for this work card via the application method CSC to do below
EShram card registration process
- E Shram Concept Visit this site to register
- Click New Registration on the home page
- If you want to register in CSC, then Register through CSC click
- Enter the connected Aadhaar mobile number
- Click Send OTP
- Click Verify by borrowing a 6-digit OTP
Any worker who is a domestic worker, self-employed or self-employed in the unorganized sector and is not a member of the ESIC or EPFO is called an unorganized worker.
The unorganized sector consists of facilities / units that are engaged in the production / sale of goods / services and employ less than 10 employees. These units are not covered by ESIC & EPFO.
I can not log in to the support office number – 14434. What should I do?
Is there a charge for the eSHRAM registration?
The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is an accident insurance program of the Government of India eligible for people aged 18-70. Provides benefit Rs. 2 Lacs at the time of accidental death and permanent disability & Rs. 1 Lac in case of partial disability.
All unorganized workers, including immigrants, can now benefit from various social security and employment programs by subscribing to the e-Shram portal.
The employees registered in the eSHRAM portal, will be registered in PMSBY and the insurance for the first year will be borne by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India