EPFO Update 2022: Employee Provident Fund Organization provides many services online to its employees. With which you can take advantage of online services that are at home. But if you use EPFO’s online service, you must enter your UAN number or log in with the UAN number. In online services, you can use it from adding a manager to checking the balance of your PF account.
EPFO Update 2022
With the help of UAN, Employees Provident Fund Organizations customers can do many things without coming to the office. With this, PF account holders can access their pension fund information in one place, track all their transactions with regard to PF account. Not only this, they can also update the bank details related to the PF account. At the same time, with the help of the EPFO portal, you can also check your account’s e-passport book. However, if you want to add or update a new bank account in your PF account, you need to know these procedures.
Let us know what the process is
- First of all, log in to the official website of the Employees Provident Fund Organization.
- Then click on the “Manage” tab in the top menu.
- Now select the ‘KYC’ option from the drop-down menu and then select ‘Bank’ as the document type.
- After that, enter the new bank account information including the IFSC code.
- Once you have updated your bank details, click on the “Save” option.
- The updated information will now appear in the KYC section awaiting approval.
- Leave the necessary documents to your employer. The verification of customers at the State Bank of India is done via digital medium by the bank itself.
- Once the KYC authentication is complete, your service request status will be converted to digitally accepted KYC.
- If the employer or SBI confirms the bank details, EPFO will send a confirmation message.
Good news for EPFO employees
If you also belong to the category of employees and have a PF account, then this news is for you. Employees Provident Fund Organization, which deducts PF, has transferred interest money to an employee’s account. This will benefit more than 6 crore employees.
Interest money in account: EPFO Update 2022
For the financial year 2021-22, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization transferred 8.50 percent interest to the PF account holder of SEK 22.55. Recently, the Central Provident Fund Organization tweeted that “8.50% interest has been deposited on 22.55 crore PF accounts for the financial year 2020-21.” If you are also an EPFO-PF account holder, you can check your account balance by following one of the steps below.
EPFO Update 2022: Feel the balance from missed calls
To check your PF account money, you must make a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you can receive PF information via the message from the Employees’ Supply Fund. Here you need your UAN PAN card and Aadhar link.
check your balance online
- To check your PF account balance online, you must log in to EPFO’s website. Click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in
- When you click on e-passbook, a new page will appear, passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
- Now enter your username (UAN number), password and Captcha here
- After filling in all the details, a new page opens. Here you must select the member ID.
- You will find your EPF balance in the e-passbook.
You can check the balance in the UMANG app.
- To do this, open your UMANG application for New-age Governance and click on EPFO.
- Now click on Employee Centric Services on the other side.
- Click View Passbook here. Also fill in your UAN number and password (OTP) number.
- OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.
check the balance via sms
If your UAN number is registered with the Employees Provident Fund Organization, you can receive information about your PF balance via message. For this, EPFO HO must be sent to 7738299899. After this you will receive information about PF via message. Now EPFO customers have to check the balance on their PF account!
Also read – E Shram Pension Scheme: Now holders of e Shram cards will receive a pension, knowing how to make cards
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 update: Jan Dhan account holder will receive Rs 2 lakh, know the rules of overdrawing