Latest EPFO News: EPFO has made e-application (EPF / EPS) mandatory for EPF account holders. In this way, it helps the candidate / family member to withdraw money related to PF, Pension (EPS) and Insurance (EDLI) in case of death of the account holder.
New Delhi: Latest EPFO News: Important news for all salaried classes. The Employee Welfare Fund Organization (EPFO) has made the electronic submission of applications mandatory for its subscribers. If you do not do this, then you will not be able to control the rest of your PF. With this, the account holder’s family gets social security. EPFO is constantly posting tweets about this, informing how subscribers can apply for EPF / EPS online.
EPF online application is mandatory
EPFO also provides the ability to submit applications electronically to provide candidate information. Those who are not enrolled in it are given a chance. After that, information such as the candidate’s name, date of birth will be updated electronically. EPFO has told its subscribers that the EPF account holder should apply online (EPF / EPS nomination). In this way, it helps the candidate / family member to withdraw money related to PF, Pension (EPS) and Insurance (EDLI) in case of death of the account holder. With this, the candidate can also claim online.
Installation of 7 lakhs is available
EPFO members also receive insurance coverage facility under the Employee Deposit Insurance Program (EDLI Insurance Coverage). In the system, a maximum insurance coverage of Rs 7 lakh is paid to the candidate. If the member dies without a candidacy, then there are difficulties in processing the claim. So let’s learn how to fill out online applications.
So you can e-nominate in EPF / EPS
1. For EPF / EPS nominations, first go to the official EPFO website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
2. Now here in the Services section click on EMPLOYEES and click on the UAN / Online Service Member (OCS / OTCP)
3. A new page will now open on this link with UAN and password
4. Select E-nomination on the Administration tab. That way, the Details tab will appear on the screen, and then click Save.
5. Now click Yes to register a family, and then click Add Family Information (Here you can add more than one candidate.
6. Click here on the Application Details for the total amount share, and then click Save EPF Application.
7. Now click on E-sign to create OTP here, now enter OTP on the registered mobile phone number connected to Aadhaar.
8. This way, your online application is registered with the EPFO. After that, you do not need to send any printed document.