eLabharthi Bihar, ελάμχαρθι ε δικαιούχος | old-age pension Disability pension Laxmi Bai Suraksha Pension Yojana | Payment statement Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana elabharthi
is entitled spring Friends, today we will inform you about the information available on the eLabharthi (ee laabhaarathee) portal. ELabharthi is the official website operated by the Bihar government where you are provided with information on various types of retirement plans and application information. eLabharthi Bihar The portal provides information on the Indira Gandhi old-age retirement plan, the social security pension scheme, the Divyang pension scheme, the widow’s retirement plan and other retirement plans.
Bihar E-Labharthi Gate
eLabharthi Bihar: This is a site run by the Bihar government, which provides information on the following retirement plans, such as Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension, Laxmibai Suraksha Pension Yojana, Divyang Pension Yojana, Retirement Pension and You can know the status of other pension schemes, today we will know that you will apply online for retirement plans and you will be able to find out your status.
- –All Plans–
- Disability pension in the State of Bihar
- Disability pension Indira Gandhi
- Indira Gandhi Age Pension
- Indira Gandhi Widow Pension
- Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension
- Pension Mukhyamantri Vridhjan
|Shape name||eLabharthi Bihar|
|Functionality Test||In connection|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Biahr|
|Minimum age||18 years old|
|Yojana type||Retirement Plan|
Download the diet card
eLabharthi Bihar Plist ayment
with beneficiary Here you can learn how to view the payroll on the portal, you can see the type of payroll in different ways. If you want to see the payroll, then there is a different way to view the payroll like the one on the payee portal.
- elabarthi P.list ayment 2021
- elabarthi P.treasury
- First of all, search this site elabharthi.bih.nic.in on google and go to the portal
- Click on beneficiary pension information.
- Click on the beneficiary to find out the payment status of his pension.
- Choose your area
- Select Block
- Then select the beneficiary ID, such as Aadhar Card, Bank Account Number
- By entering either your Aadhar card or your bank account number
- Click the search button
Check payment status—eLabharthi A state in East India
Payment eLabharthi PFMS
- You can view the PFMS payment list on the eLabharthi portal, you can get information about it, the PFMS payment list can be viewed in this way on the official website of eLabharthi Bihar, so you need to go to the eLabharthi portal and
- Click Login Report from the main menu and click Report PFMS Recipient Beneficiary, then select the area for which you want to view the report, select this section, this way you can make a PFMS payment from Ila Bharti Portal Bihar can see the list from
elabarthi P.tensioner and jitter
Vriddha pension and disability pension in Bihar, Indira Gandhi Divyang pension, Laxmibai Social Security Pension, Mukhyamantri Vriddhajan Pension Yojana and other retirement plans in your Panchayat or village or any village in your district You can view the list of beneficiaries online at the e-benefiary portal All you have to do is go to the official eLabharthi Bihar website
that there was list of beneficiaries After that, select the region for which you want to see the list of Beneficiaries, then select the blog of the block or block of this region that you want to download the list and then the list of all the panchayats of this block. Panchayat whose list you want to download to your mobile
Select this Panchayat, after that how many Beneficiaries get in this Panchayat, click on this number, with the name of all the Beneficiaries of this village and with the Beneficiary ID, its list will open, this way you can get the village any area in Bihar P Panchayat Beneficiary List This process is completely free and is available on the Bihar government eLabharthi portal
How to view the wise list of e-beneficiary region
Frequently Asked Questions by Elabharthi Bihar
Q. How to check the old-age pension payment status of the online beneficiary?
Ap. To check if the old-age pension has been paid, go to the e-beneficiary portal and click on the check payment status, you can see the payment status of the application by entering any of the Aadhaar number / bank account number.
Q. How to apply for an old-age pension to an online beneficiary?
Ap, This beneficiary can apply electronically for the Prime Minister’s Old Age Pension Program by visiting the portal. SSPMIS portal You need to go there, click on the online Retirement Pension Program of the Old Minister and fill in the necessary information.
Q. Who can apply for the online beneficiary portal pension system?
Ap. Those over the age of 60 who are permanent residents of Bihar can apply online for an old-age retirement plan.