The federal government of India has introduced a new plan called e Shram Portal Plan for the well-being of workers in the unorganized industry and also workers. The e Shram Portal has actually been released by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Ministry of Labor and Employment of India has actually launched the E SHRAM Portal to collect all the details as well as monitoring and data about workers and also employees of the messy industry. The accumulated data will be used for the introduction of new plans, the creation of new plans, the creation of more employment opportunities for unorganized employees and workers in the sector.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment will definitely provide the Unique Identity Number Card (UAN) for Who Applies to the e Shram Website. Applicants intending to obtain E-Shram Website Registration can obtain CSC Seva Kendra. Applicants can also register on the e SHRAM Portal using a mobile phone number linked to the Aadhar Card.
and Shram Portal Registration 2021
The government will launch the e-Shram portal, a database of disorganized workers in the sector, on August 26th. On Tuesday, Labor and Employment Minister Bhupender Yadav unveiled the e-Shram portal logo.
State employees can now register on the e Shram portal. Here is the official link of the e Shram Portal www.shramsuvidha.gov.in Its benefit will be received by all workers in the unorganized sector. Labor Minister Jivesh Kumar said on Thursday that the goal was to connect 3.5 crore state employees to the gate. That’s about 30 percent of the state’s population. He expressed his gratitude to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Minister Bhupendra Yadav for launching the e Shram portal. He said the goal is to register all workers in the unorganized state sector by December 31st.
The goal is for all employees to benefit from social security systems. He said that data on unorganized workers in the sector working in various sectors are being prepared. They will be given an ID card. Once the items are ready, plans will be made for their well-being. These workers will be given the benefit of insurance for two rupees, so that their dependent members can be exempt from it in their absence. The E-shram card will be issued to employees
Information required for registration
- Aadhaar number
- Online active Aadhaar mobile number
- bank account details
- Age must be between 16-59 years (15-09-1961 to 14-09-2005)
Documents for registration in E Shram Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Date of birth at the e-Shram portal
- Aadhar card in addition to mobile number and social class and
- You can register by giving a bank account details.
- They will then be issued an e-shram card. A unique 12-digit number will be entered into it.
- An ID card will be issued to all state employees
- employees Register on Shramik Portal until December 31 goal to do
Government of Shramsuvidha About this portal
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment, the Government of India and the Governments of the States enforce more than 44 labor laws in their respective sectors. Various stakeholders were asked to ensure the simplification of forms, ease of compliance, transparency in inspections and the speedy resolution of complaints.
- To address these concerns, the Ministry of Labor and Employment has developed a single integrated web portal for online registration of units, reporting of inspections and submission of annual statements.
- This portal facilitates the reporting of aggregate information for labor inspection and enforcement of various labor laws in one place. It will facilitate reporting, transparency in labor inspection and strengthen labor inspection monitoring based on key performance indicators.
- As a pilot initiative, the Ministry selected the Chief Labor Commissioner (Central), the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), the Employees Providence Organization (EPFO) and the Directorate-General for Mine Safety (DGMS), which includes 16 employees . Law.
- The governments of the states will later join this single web portal. The portal is developed and maintained by the National Information Technology Center (NIC).
- This unified portal operates through a common Shramik Pehchan Number for each business. Employers will receive a Job Identification Number (LIN) upon registration on the portal. The enforcement service will upload the inspection data to the web portal, which will be updated from time to time.
- This portal provides for the submission of a single harmonized annual statement by employers.
- This portal provides online reporting of harmonized inspection reports by Inspectors.
- The portal actively contributes to the goal of simplifying trade rules and transparency and accountability in labor inspections.
|department name||Ministry of Labor & Employment|
|Portal Name||of Shram Portal (Shram Suvidha)|
|It started from||Prime Minister Sri Narendra Monti|
|Beneficiary||Disorganized Workers and Sector Workers|
How to register on the Shram Suvidha portal
- To register visit this site shramsuvidha.gov.in.
- After you go here you must first register again.
- Already registered applicants will click on login and enter the user ID password and submit button.
- If you want to sign up for this portal for the first time, click on this “Create A Shram Suvidha Account.
- After opening the next page, first enter the Name >> Identification Email >> your mobile phone number and the captcha verification code and click on “Register”.