if you too do you want to make an e-shram card and you do not know How to make an eShram card, what are the benefits of an e Shram card, what is an E Shram card You will receive information in this article along with other information about the work card, so those who wish to receive more information about the e-shram card will carefully complete this article and share the Facebook / WhatsApp social media group. They will definitely share on Twitter so that the information reaches other people
If you also want to make an e-shram card and do not know how to make an eShram card, what are the benefits of an eShram card, who can get an e-shram card and other information about the work card, this article will receive If information is to come, then those who wish to receive more information about the eShram card, will carefully complete this article and share it on the Facebook / WhatsApp / Twitter social media group so that the information can reach other people?
What is an e Shram Card?
The eSHRAM portal has been developed to create a national unorganized employee database linked to Aadhaar. It will contain details about the name, occupation, address, educational qualifications, type of skills and family details, etc. to maximize their employability and extend the benefits of social security systems to them. every employee who working in the unorganized sector And ESHRAM portal between 16-59 years old are entitled to register.
Who can make a work card?
The NCO Code has been issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, persons subject to the NCO Code. EShram Card You can register to receive a NCO Code
- migrant workers
- platform worker
- agricultural work
- MGNREGA workers
- ASHA worker
- Aganwandi worker
- Street vendors
- domestic helpers
- rickshaw guide and other workers engaged in other similar occupations in the unorganized sector. This migrant workers, construction workers, concert and platform workers The first national database of unorganized workers including etc. is
Documents required to make a Shram Card
- aadhar card of the applicant
- The account must be open at any bank in the name of the applicant
- cell phone number
- Email ID
- Educational qualification (if any)
- Certificate of experience (if any)
- blood group information
how to make e-shram card 2022
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has prepared an online portal for creating an e-shram card, where you can register for the e-shram card only through the Internet. You can read the following instructions on how to make an e-shram card online
- To make the e-Sham card, you need to go to this portal https://eshram.gov.in
- After you go here, two registration methods are available, Self Registration and CSC
- If the mobile number is connected to the Aadhar card, select Auto-register
- If not online, visit your nearest CSC center
Last update: – So far, more than 21 crore unorganized jobs have been posted on the e Shram Portal.