Bihar PRD Accountant & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018: Bihar Panchayati Raj Department (BPRD) is inviting applications for the Technical Assistant, Accountant & IT Assistant posts at the official website. The official notification has been released for 4192 vacancies in PDF format. Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Accountant, Technical Assistant and IT Assistant filling process has been started via online mode. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online via official website.
Bihar PRD Accountant & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Online Application Form
|Department Name||Bihar Panchayati Raj Department (BPRD)|
|Name & Number of posts||1. Technical Assistant – 2096
2. Accountant (Lekhpal) & IT Assistant – 2096
|Online Application registration starts from||22/08/2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||Update soon|
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- Accountant (Lekhpal) & IT Assistant – Degree in B.Com. from a recognized college/university.
- General Category Candidates (Male) – 37 Years
- General Category Candidates (Female) – 40 Years
- Reserved Category Candidates (Male) – 40 Years
- Reserved Category Candidates (Female) – 42 Years
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get paid an amount of 27000/- per month for both of the posts.
Steps to apply for Bihar PRD Accountant & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to official website of the department.
- Click on recruitment notification.
- Click on the link named Accountant (Lekhpal), Technical Assistant, IT Assistant posts.
- Fill up all required information.
- Click on submit button to complete the process.
- Take a hard copy for further reference.
Click Here for Download Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Latest Notification
Click Here for Apply Online Application Form For Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Vacancies
We wish you all the for this vacancy If you have any issue regarding Bihar PRD Accountant & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Mock papers, solved papers and previous year paper then must comment us below. We are always happy to help you.