Krishi Input Subvention Yojana Bihar: A state in eastern India (Bihar) The appropriation system for agricultural initiatives has been started by the government. Under the subsidy for agricultural efforts, state farmers will be given a subsidy of Rs 13,500 per hectare from the government for the crops affected by the floods during the Kharif season. Bihar’s agricultural aid scheme (Bihar Krishi Input Subvention Yojana) To take advantage of the candidates, farmers must complete the online application process. All candidates who are willing to apply can apply by visiting the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar, dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
Krishi Input Subvention Yojana Bihar
Bihar Subsidy Scheme for Agricultural Initiatives Bihar (Bihar) According to standards for assistance during natural disasters announced by the government and local disasters by the state government. This subsidy scheme for Bihar agricultural contribution (Bihar Krishi Input Subvention Yojana) Under this system, farmers in the state who have suffered crop losses due to floods / heavy rains will receive Rs. 6,800 per hectare for rainfed (non-irrigated) crops and Rs. 13,500 per hectare for irrigated area and arable land where the accumulation of sand / sludge is less than 3 inches. If there are more farmers, a subsidy of Rs 12,200 per hectare will be given.
Subsidy system for agricultural intervention Bihar (Bihar) Started by Govt. Under this Bihar Agriculture Input Subsidy Yojana, the farmers of the state whose crops have been affected or damaged by rain and hail, the government will help these farmers. (peasant) It provides a maximum grant amount of Rs 13,500 per hectare. During this, assistance will be provided according to the prescribed criteria.
What is the purpose of the Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
Grant system for agricultural operations (Krishi Input Subvention Yojana) Its purpose is to help farmers financially. Farmers whose crops are destroyed due to rain and hailstorm! these farmers (peasant) A subsidy is provided by the government of Bihar to compensate for the loss of the subsidy amount that the farmers receive goes directly to the farmers’ account through DBT. According to the plan, the Bihar government will provide grant money at a rate of Rs 12,200 per hectare to land that has more than 3 inches of silt / sand.
Benefits of Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana Benefits
- Under this agricultural subsidy scheme (Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana), Rs 6800 per hectare will be provided for the crop in the irrigated area and Rs 13,500 per hectare to the farmer in the irrigated area.
- A grant will be given at a rate of 12,200 Rs per hectare for arable land that has more than 3 inches of sand / silting.
- A farmer can take a grant of a maximum of two hectares.
- According to the Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2022, a minimum contribution of 1000 rupees will be given to the affected farmer in this system.
- The subsidy amount according to the system is given through DBT. In such a situation, the money in your account will only be sent via Aadhar card.
- Interested beneficiaries from Bihar State who want to receive benefits under this system! So they can apply under this system.
- To benefit from the system of agricultural subsidies, you must first make sure that your district has been declared drought-stricken. Whether you can get the information by going to your block!
Eligibility for Bihar Agricultural Contribution Grant Program: Krishi Contribution Subsidy Yojana Bihar
- For the agricultural contribution scheme, it is mandatory for the candidate farmer to be resident in the state of Bihar.
- To take advantage of the system, it is necessary for the farmer to have documents related to agriculture.
- The government will provide a subsidy only to compensate for the loss caused by rain.
- For Bihar Agriculture Input Subvention Yojana, farmers’ land should be arable.
- There should be a sales letter / LPC / pedigree / Jamabandi / land receipt for agricultural contribution!
Grant scheme for agricultural intervention 2022 @ dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Krishi Input Subvention Yojana has been started by the government of Bihar to benefit the peasants of the state. Under this system the peasants of the state (peasant) Due to the decisions of the rain and the hailstorm or their crops have suffered a lot! These farmers will receive a maximum grant of Rs 13,500 per hectare from the Bihar government.
Learn also here: Vidhwa Pension Yojana – Amount: Now you will get Rs 2250 every month, know who will get the benefit
Kisan Credit Card Beneficiaries List: Now These Farmers Will Benefit From KCC, Know How
PM-Kisan Yojana Rule change: Change the rules of the farming system, these farmers will be affected
Downloading the UP E-Ration Card: Download a copy of the e-ration Card online, here is the whole process
Join the Whatsapp group: Join the Whatsapp group for all the latest information