Berojgari Bhatta Online 2022: If you are a resident of Bihar and have passed the 12th exam, then you can benefit from the Berojgari Bhatta program, one of those under 7 years old Nishchay Yojana. Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2022 According to this, an amount of 1000 rupees per month is given to students for two years, this unemployment benefit can be very useful for students of the financially weaker departments.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online 2022
Self-Help Allowance Program: All unemployed young men / women in the 20- to 25-year-old age group in Bihar who are not studying gemstones and looking for work and whose educational qualifications are from a government-recognized institution in the Middle East (12th) but did not receive higher education, the Prime Minister’s Self-Help Allowance Program, ie. Registration Bihar Berojgari Bhatta benefit after you do it
- To register for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the Bihar district where he / she submits the application to the District Registration Center.
- The applicant should not have received any kind of allowance, scholarship / student credit card / education loan or any kind of help from any other source.
- Applicants must not take any kind of governmental or non-governmental employment
- The applicant must not be self-employed
- The amount given under this system will cease from the day the applicant acquires permanent or temporary employment or employment.
- To receive the amount of self-help allowance under this system, all registered unemployed will have to participate in the skilled youth program from the Department of Labor Resources.
Registration process for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta,
An online portal has been set up for the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Registration, through which unemployed applicants can apply, and any candidate who has passed the 12th grade and is eligible for these programs can apply by visiting this portal. After that, you have to submit by filling in the application After the submission, a unique registration number is received, which is sent to the mobile number and to the applicant’s email What documents are there after the application for unemployment benefit You have to submit an SMS at the counter. and the information is sent via email
Important documents for Berojgari Bhatta
- 12th grade or an equivalent certificate
- All 10th grade certificate stating the date of birth
- residence certificate
- The account must be in the name of the applicant at any bank
- Photocopy of booklet with code IFSC (IFSC)
- Aadhar Card
- vaccination certificate
LAST UPGRADECandidates for Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhata Yojana (MNSSBY) and Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) must visit the Registration and Counseling Center (DRCC) within 60 days of applying online with any necessary paperwork 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
How To Apply Online – Bihar Unemployment Benefit
- To register for unemployment benefit, you must go to the MNSSBY website
- After going here, click on New Registration
- After clicking, the next web page will open where you must first register by entering name, email ID, aadhaar number, mobile phone number.
- After that, log in and fill in all the required information in the application form
Application status Berojgari Bhataa
Applicants who have applied for a Berojgari Bhatta Student Credit Card or any other program, upon application, will receive a unique registration number through which you can check the status of your application.
- To check the status of the application, you must visit the MNSSBY portal
- After going here, click on Application Status
- Candidates can check the status of their application by entering their registration number or Aadhaar number