Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme 2022: Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme has been started by the government of Bihar to benefit pregnant women and children in the state. Anganwadi Beneficiaries (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana) Given the outbreak of the Corona virus, pregnant women and children in the state are getting food, dry rations, etc. through the Anganwadi Center. Help is provided by providing it, now dry ration under this system is given to pregnant women by the state government. Instead of cooked food! So that women and children can fill their stomachs well during the lock-in days.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme 2022
The government has started the Bihar Anganwadi Benefit Scheme for all citizens of Anganwadi. According to this Anganwadi Beneficiary Program, pregnant women and children in the age group of 6 months to 6 years will be sent in cash instead of cooked food and dry rations. Bihar’s government has closed all Anganwadi centers until further notice (Anganwadi recipient) and has announced that it will send money to everyone’s bank accounts.
Those who were citizens of Anganwadi must apply online to take advantage of Anganwadi’s beneficiaries. Applicants should have a bank account, bank account should be linked to aadhar card. According to this system, all the citizens who ate complete diet from Anganwadi centers. They will be supported by the government in Bihar in the form of financial support. In such a situation, all these women (Anganwadi beneficiaries) and children can get good food! Which will not affect their health!
What is the Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana is run by Nitish Kumar’s government in Bihar. The benefit of this system is given to children up to 6 years and pregnant women (Anganwadi beneficiaries). In this, nutritious food is given to the pregnant woman and her children through Anganwadi. During this dry ration and cooked food, nutritious food is given.
However, due to coronary heart disease, schools and Bihar Anganwadi centers cannot open properly. There is also the possibility of a third wave! In view of this, it has been decided to send Rs. 1500 rupees per month instead of nutritious food in the account of women under this Anganwadi Beneficiary Program. All beneficiaries (Anganwadi Beneficiary) will receive this amount via bank accounts. So that everyone takes care of their food and drink and stays healthy!
Benefits of the Anganwadi Benefit System: Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi System 2022
- The benefit of this Anganwadi beneficiary system will be given to pregnant women and children in the state of Bihar. Those who used to get cooked food, dry ration from Anganwadi center!
- Under Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) by Bihar
- Anganwadi beneficiaries will be provided with cash instead of food and rations in the bank accounts of all registered beneficiaries through Anganwadi centers.
- Interested beneficiaries in the state of Bihar who want to take advantage of this system! So they have to apply online under this system.
- The Social Welfare Department and Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) have released an official announcement on March 30, 2020. According to which children from 6 months to 6 years and pregnant women will be given food and dry rations.
Opportunity for online registration in the Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
Pregnant women who want to take advantage of this Anganwadi beneficiary scheme! They must apply for this and register in this system. For this, the official website icdsonline.bih.nic.in has been started by the state government of Bihar. It can be availed by registering through it! Let’s tell you that in order to benefit from this system, it is necessary for Anganwadi beneficiaries to join Anganwadi! According to the system, an amount of 1500 Rs is sent directly to the accounts via DBT.
Learn also here: Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana Competence: Farmers must do this work to claim in case of crop failure
PM Ujjwala Yojana – Update: Know how to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana, the process is online
Ayushman Bharat Yojana: The poor will get 5 lakh insurance and 5 lakh free treatment, get this card soon