Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Exactly three years ago today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri launched Jan Arogya Yojana, also known as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. According to the government’s National Health Authority (NHA) website, Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance system.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits
PMJAY is also known as Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Scheme. Which is one of the largest healthcare systems sponsored by the Government of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Ayushman Bharat Yojana with the goal of covering more than 50 crore of Indian citizens and about 10 crore of underprivileged families without any limit related to family size and age. !
Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) will assist these families in utilizing BET health services with insurance coverage of up to INR 5 lakh per family and year for tertiary and secondary hospital stay costs. PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme is paperless! Provides cashless hospital stays in public hospitals and private hospitals in networks. PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme The health insurance covers hospital stays during treatment, pre-hospitalization, medication and costs after hospital stays. Which applies to almost all tertiary and secondary care interventions.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits
ayushman bharat-schema (Ayushman Bharat Yojana) Insures about 40% of the vulnerable and needy families in India. The health services and benefits they can take advantage of are listed below:
- Treatment and health facilities during PMJAY are available all over India and are free of charge
- ayushman bharat-schema (Ayushman Bharat Scheme) Offers 25 exclusive categories! And it covers a wide range of 1,354 medical and surgical packages such as neurosurgery, cardiology, etc.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) also covers costs after hospitalization
- For several operations, the cost is covered with the highest package! and for the second and third operations it should be covered by 50% and 25% respectively
- The plan also covers the treatment cost of oncology along with chemotherapy for 50 different types of cancer. But both medical and surgical packages can not be used at the same time.
- Beneficiaries can also use follow-up treatment according to the PMJAY system
What is the procedure for hospitalization
Beneficiaries will not have to pay any fees and premiums for hospital stay costs. The benefit also includes costs before and after hospitalization.
Each hospital with panels will have an “Ayushman Mitra” to help patients. Will coordinate with the beneficiaries and the hospital. They will run a helpdesk, check documents to verify eligibility and Ayushman Bharat Scheme (Ayushman Bharat Yojana) Will sign up!
All beneficiaries will also receive letters with QR codes that will be scanned and demographic authentication will be done for identification. This will be done to verify their eligibility to benefit from the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
How to register online for the PMJAY schedule
Registering for Ayushman Bharat Scheme is easy! It applies to all beneficiaries identified according to the SECC 2011 list. Which is part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY). But if you want to register online for PMJAY! then you can follow the steps below
- Visit the official government website for Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- You will find the Mi Qualified tab, just click on it
- Send your mobile number, captcha code and click the Generate OTP button
- Now enter your state and your name, ration card number, house number or mobile number
- If your family is affiliated with Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY), your name will appear in the results
Also know: – Update – E Shram Portal: E Shram Card is necessary for these workers, see full list
PM Awas Yojana Today News: Find Out The Big News About PM Awas Yojana, They Get Benefits
Kisan credit card Apply now: Farmers will be able to take out loans without guarantee, know how to take advantage
Join the Whatsapp group: Join the Whatsapp group for all the latest information