Atal Bimit Vyakti Yojana employees will be insured for free, will receive lakhs of rupees, apply Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana is a profitable system. On the other hand, the State Insurance Company of the Employees implemented this welfare measure. It offers cash compensation to the insured when they are not employed. ESIC introduced this welfare measure in 2018. In other words, it has been implemented on a pilot basis for two years initially. You can apply for ESIC Atal Bima Yojana (ABVKY) online.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Yojana
ESIC extended this system until June 20, 2022. ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana is a government welfare measure to provide ESIC benefits to employees.
According to this system, workers’ state insurance provides cash compensation to the insured when they become unemployed. This system (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana) serves as a great relief to the employees who recently lost their jobs in the covid crisis as the central government will provide money under this ABVKY system for the next 24 months. In addition, employees can download for ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana. (ABVKY) registration form from the official portal and continue the offline application process.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Benefits:
- This system (ABVKY) provides 50% relief on average per day to the insured during the four contribution periods / 730.
- Provided to replenish the unemployed insured once in a lifetime.
- This system (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana) will be paid to unemployed beneficiaries for one month.
- It is based on the initial contribution status.
- This system (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana) may cover the employees under Section 2 (9) of the ESI Act 1948.
- The insured should have been unemployed when the exemption was requested.
- The insured must have been in insurable work for two years.
- The life insured must have contributed for the four previous contribution periods.
- Employers can contribute to his honor.
To administer the plan:
The insured is employed according to the ESI system (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana). He will be considered unemployed. According to § 65 of the ESI Act, the insured shall not be entitled to any cash compensation and relief that is combined according to ABVKY. Also payment of permanent disability benefit under the ESI Act, as he receives relief. According to section 61 of the ESI Act, the insured who receives the receipt copy of exemption according to ABVKY will not be entitled.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana New update
The benefits provided under this scheme (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana) have been extended until 30 June and under this scheme, reductions in the conditions have been provided for those people who have lost their jobs due to the Corona period. Previously, the unemployed received 25 percent of the salary according to this scheme (ABVKY), but now it has been reduced to 50 percent. Previously, according to this system, one had to apply within 90 days after leaving the job, which has now been reduced to 30 days. This exemption will apply from January 1, 2022 and will apply until June 30, 2022. Keep in mind that if you have lost your job due to an error, personal reasons or any reason, you will not be able to take advantage of this system. legal action.
Termination of relief according to ABVKY:
You must follow the following termination conditions:
- The competent authority has prohibited an illegal process.
- On the other hand, the workers went on strike.
- Voluntary sacrifice of employment / Voluntary retirement / Voluntary retirement.
- Grant service for not less than two years.
- retirement age.
- The police can arrest those guilty of giving false information in accordance with the provision in section 84.
- Re-employees receive the receipt copy for relief according to ABVKY (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana).
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Registration “Online Application”
Visit the official portal for ESIC. It takes the applicant to the website’s website. On the website, click on the link Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana (ABVKY). After clicking on the link, the application form opens in PDF format. You can download the form in the system and the applicant (Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana) can start filling out the form.
Also know – EPFO employees: PF money came into the account, withdraw money in such an hour, know the whole process
Fixed deposit rate 2022: Know which bank gives the highest interest rate on FD, see here
IT refund: 1.50 lakh crore rupees sent to 1.48 crore taxpayers, know how your tax refund was made