Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Update: Through this Anganwadi Beneficiary Program, the government provides cooked food and dry rations to pregnant women and children in the age group of 1 to 6 years. Aiming to provide good nutrition to pregnant women (Anganwadi Beneficiary) and children up to 6 years of age. But friends, you already know that all these facilities are not provided because of Corona.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Update
With such problems in mind, the government of Bihar has taken this decision for Anganwadi beneficiaries. This Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme According to this, an amount will be given to all these beneficiaries instead of food and dry rations. If you are also a beneficiary of Anganwadi then this is important news for you. Let us give you more information about it.
As we told you, the beneficiaries are deprived for a long time of the benefits available in Anganwadi Beneficiary. For this, Bihar’s Prime Minister Nitish Kumar has decided to give some money instead of rations to women and children in Anganwadi. So that there is no obstacle in the nutrition of pregnant women and children of 6 years. For this, the state government will send 1500 rupees to the account of all beneficiaries under Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana. This amount will be sent to the beneficiaries’ account every month.
how to make a profit
Everyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding women and children in the age group 1 to 6 years used this system. You can now take advantage of the amount received in the system (Anganwadi Beneficiary). To benefit from this Anganwadi Beneficiary system, you must apply under it. Only then will you be able to take advantage of this system.
To apply for this system, you must have the following documents.
- Aadhar card of pregnant woman, breastfeeding woman
- the child’s birth certificate
- Bihar Permanent Residence Certificate
- Bank account and its details
- mobile number
- photo in passport size
Target for Bihar Anganwadi beneficiaries
The main goal of launching the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary System by the Bihar government is to benefit pregnant women, breastfeeding women and children enrolled in Anganwadi centers, whose sole means of maintenance was to be the Anganwadi center. Due to the lock-in, the traffic system has stalled and in such a situation, Anganwadi beneficiaries do not receive the benefit through Anganwadi centers. With this in mind, the Bihar Government will send the grant amount directly to the bank account of the beneficiary registered at these Anganwadi Centers under the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary scheme.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Update: How to Apply
- For this you must first go to its official website icdsonline.bih.nic.in.
- Now its website will open in front of you.
- On this website you will see Anganwadi grant-related writing.
- In front of which there will be the option “Click here”.
- You must click on this option.
- A new page will now open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the option “Click here for form”.
- A form will now open in front of you.
- You must fill in all the information requested in this form.
- After entering all the information correctly, you must click on the “Register” option.
- Now your registration is complete in this.
- This way, you can apply in this schedule and can benefit from this schedule (Anganwadi Beneficiary).
Why was the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme launched?
Bihar and the whole country are currently going through the third phase of locking due to an epidemic like coronavirus, in this locking no one is allowed to leave the house unless there is urgent work. Along with this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, almost all unnecessary government or private offices have also been closed.
In such a situation, what will happen to the poor pregnant women or Anganwadi beneficiary children who used to be dependent on food and ration from Anganwadi. With this in mind, the Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme (Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana) was started by the state government, according to which money will be sent directly to the Anganwadi recipient’s bank account instead of rations and food from the government.
Also read – Kisan credit card – 2022: Farmers get easy loans of 1.60 lakh, know how
NAMO e-Tablet Yojana: Last chance for students to get a tablet, apply like this