Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2022: Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana has been started by the government of Bihar to provide benefits to pregnant women and children in the state of Bihar. Under this system, facilities such as food and dry rations will be provided to pregnant women and children from Anganwadi centers. Given the coronavirus infection, this program has been started to give better lives to women and children. If you would also like complete information related to Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, please read this article in detail.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2022
This program has been started by the Bihar government which is keeping an eye on the pregnant women and children in the state. Food and rations will be provided to pregnant women and children in the state from the Anganwadi Center. Under Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, the amount of food and rations will be made available to Anganwadi beneficiaries through the Department of Social Welfare, the Department of Integrated Child Development and the Anganwadi Centers. This amount is transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts. If you also want to take advantage of this system (Anganwadi Beneficiary), you need to apply online under this system as soon as possible.
To take advantage of this system (Anganwadi Beneficiary), one must apply via online mode and it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account which should be linked to the Aadhar card. Through this Anganwadi Beneficiary Program, all the people who received full meals from the Anganwadi Centers, the Bihar Government, will provide financial assistance. So that all these women and children can get the right food and their health is not affected.
Purpose of the Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
The main purpose of Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana is to provide financial support instead of cooked food and dry rations to all beneficiaries who receive a complete diet from the Anganwadi center. This program has been started due to the closure of the Anganwadi centers in Bihar due to coronavirus infection. Through this program, the government of Bihar will be able to provide complete food to all beneficiaries and assist with their maintenance.
Registration process: Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2022
To apply in Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, follow the procedure below.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of Bihar Government Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Service.
- Given the infection of the Corona virus to the already registered beneficiaries of Anganwadi under Bihar, the possibility of online registration for payment of equal amounts directly in bank account instead of THR and on hot food provided by Anganwadi Must click!
- A new window will open in front of you.
- In this new window you have to find the option Click here to fill out the form and click on it.
- The next page opens in front of you, where you will receive the registration form.
- All information requested in this registration form such as name, address, etc. must be filled in carefully.
- Now you need to click on the Register button.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
Important documents (eligibility) to apply for Anganwadi beneficiaries
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- It is mandatory for the applicant (Anganwadi Labharthi) to be related to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar card
- proof of address
- bank account passbook
- bank branch ifsc code
- mobile number
- photo in passport size
Target for Bihar Anganwadi beneficiaries
The main goal of starting the Anganwadi Beneficiary System by the Bihar government is to benefit pregnant women, breastfeeding women and children enrolled in Anganwadi centers, whose only means of maintenance was to be an Anganwadi center. ! Due to an epidemic like coronavirus, it is not allowed to leave the house unless it is very necessary (Anganwadi Beneficiary). Along with this, almost all unnecessary government or private offices have also been closed.
Due to the deadlock, the traffic system has stopped and in such a situation Anganwadi beneficiaries do not receive benefits through Anganwadi centers. With this in mind, the government of Bihar (Bihar) under Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana will send the aid amount directly to the bank account of the registered beneficiary at these Anganwadi centers.
Also read – Post Office 6 Superhit Schemes: 16% interest is available in these systems by the post office, see the list of these systems
Prime Minister Gramin Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in: Villagers will get help with 1.20 lakh to build a house, know they are competent