RRB ALP Answer Key 2018: Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the exam from 9th to 31st August 2018 and RRB ALP & Tech 2018 answer key has been released from 14 September 2018. RRB Conducted the exam various exam centers. Answer Key is important for all candidates because they can check their performance. The RRB ALP & Tech Answer Key 2018 for all set has been released on the official website that is http://rrbald.gov.in/. The Candidates are able to check their RRB ALP Question Paper Solution and Cut off Marks using Registration no. and Password. Railway Recruitment Board released the RRB ALP and Tech Question Paper Solution for candidates help they can analyze their performance in the examination.
RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 & Question Paper Solution With Cut Off Marks
RRB ALP and Technician 2018 Exam Details:
|Examination Name||RRB ALP and Technician 2018|
|Organized By||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name Of Post||ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) and Technician Grade III|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||26502 (Assistant Loco Pilot – 17673 & Technicians – 8829)|
|CBT Exam Date||9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 29th, 30th, 31st August|
|Answer Key Released||14th September 2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RRB ALP and Technician Question Paper Solution Released, Raise Objection
Railway Recruitment Board Released RRB ALP and Technician Answer Key 2018 for 9th to 31 August Examination on the official website. Candidates can check their performance and download answer key using registration no. and password. The Railway Recruitment Board has released the raise objection link will be activated from 21st September to 25th September 2018, After that Candidates can apply for grievance.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE RAISING OBJECTION :
- The user ID to login into objection form will be the application sequence number received by you at the time of Registration on your mobile and password will be the password received in your e-mail ID at the time of Registration.
- Please read the instructions carefully before you start creating your objections.
- Before starting your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
- Objections must be entered only in English. Ambiguous Objection may not be considered for evaluation.
- Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
- Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
- In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option.
- The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
- The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned to the right of the question.
- The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
- In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
How to Check RRB ALP and Technician Answer Key 2018
- Visit the official website of RRB i.e. http://rrbald.gov.in/
- Click on the relevant link RRB ALP.
- Enter your user i.d. and Password.
- Then Download Answer key after that you will challenge the answer key through online mode which will be available by the commission.
RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 Date Wise
Answer Key Status
|RRB ALP & Tech 9th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 10th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 13th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 14th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 17th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 20th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 21st Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 29th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 30th Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
|RRB ALP & Tech 31st Aug Answer Key 2018||Released|
We hope you got what you are looking for if yes then do share RRB ALP and Tech Answer Key with your friends who gave the exam. You can also share it with your friends who are on social media like facebook twitter Instagram Twitter. Stay tuned with us for more upcoming Govt. Jobs, Latest Vacancies, Result, and more. Press Ctrl+D for Bookmark our website and do not forget to comment your queries below. We are always happy to help you or solve your questions as soon as we can.